PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Noel...

moosmom
12-23-2005, 03:21 PM
I picked Noel up at the Connecticut Humane Society yesterday. She is beautiful!!!! I interacted with her before taking her home and thought I'd have my hands full trying to socialize her. She was angry that she was in a cage, depressed and shy. I got her home and she came strutting out of that carrier (I've got her in my bathroom) purring!!! She wants SO badly to come out. But I've got to keep her in there for at least a week. I had the door open a crack so they could touch noses. There was some hissing, but that is very normal.

She's a chocolate brown with tortie markings, and those tiny little legs!! I'm falling in love with her!

There's a woman who is interested in her. I emailed her and told her about Noel. I'm a little sad cuz I think she and my Shortie Girl would've been the best of buds.

Without further adieu, here she is!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/Noel2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/Noel3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/Noel4.jpg

Toby's my baby
12-23-2005, 03:33 PM
She is so cute! I love her name too! Her legs are SHORT :eek: :)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-23-2005, 03:40 PM
She is really cute. Is she a munchkin(breed) ? Gotta love those itty bitty legs :)

catmandu
12-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Who here would not fall in LOVE with that Beautiful Cat?
She is a doll,and we hope that she and Your Cats can hit it off and be Pals Very Soon.

moosmom
12-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Yes, Noel is a purebred Munchkin, short legs and all!!

I'm very happy to report that she will have a furrrever home in time for the holidays!!! A woman in Massachusetts is going to adopt her, that is providing her references are impeccable, of course.

I was really beginning to get attached to her too! :( Oh well, it's for the best!

I'll take more pictures before she goes.

lisalee
12-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Noel is a very beautiful girl! I'm very glad you rescued her and hopefully she will be in her forever home real soon. :)

kimlovescats
12-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Congratulations on your new home, Noel! :D

QueenScoopalot
12-23-2005, 07:22 PM
What a cutie she is! Enjoy her all you can Donna...you are at least making her happy to be in a home, and not a cage. ;)

k9krazee
12-23-2005, 07:24 PM
She is very cute!!! I love her itty bitty legs :D

elizabethann
12-23-2005, 07:27 PM
She's very cute.

moosmom
12-24-2005, 02:59 PM
WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I want to keep her!! I am smitten with her! :( She is a lovebug!! I am so sad that she's leaving. I KNOW it's for the best, but I want to keep her SO badly!!! :(

orangemm
12-24-2005, 04:05 PM
I'd want to keep her, too, she is adorable. What a lil darlin'. And, to be spoken for so quickly!

Happy new home, Noel!!

rg_girlca
12-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Now, now Donna, you know you can't keep all the lovebugs that cross your doorstep. She is so darn adorable though and I don't blame you.
Hope you live a long and happy life in your new home sweetie.

catfamily
12-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Aww you should just keep her :D
How did you find someone in my home state Massachusetts?
I'm sure she'll do great wherever she goes :)

moosmom
12-27-2005, 02:06 PM
I got an email from Noel's new meowmie. She's doing VERY well. She loves to blanket dive (gee, she and MooShoo would've gotten along famously!) and has made herself right at home. I know it was a good thing. I'm glad she's adapting herself so well!!