PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket help...

tatsxxx11
12-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Any users? Having "red x issues" posting on other sites through Imagestation so trying Photobucket...Ahhhh, how the *#@*%#* do you get the url address for an individual picture? :rolleyes: :confused: Tried clicking on that "create html/url tag" at the bottom of the page but only the album's addy comes up? Blech. HELP!:D Thanks

Toby's my baby
12-23-2005, 02:56 PM
under the pictures that you have uploaded, there should be 3 colums, one that says "url" on that says "tag" and one that says "img". Does this not show up for you??

tatsxxx11
12-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Yup, see those 3 columns:D But the instructions say to check the box of the pic you want then go to the bottom and hit create html/url tag...next step?:D

Suki Wingy
12-23-2005, 03:19 PM
just copy and paste the img one, it already has the img tags on it.

tatsxxx11
12-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Well, the img tag does not show up fully in the slot, can't copy it. Clicking on properties off the pic doesn't do it either, give the album's url. I'll try Shutterfly:D

lizbud
12-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Well, the img tag does not show up fully in the slot, can't copy it. Clicking on properties off the pic doesn't do it either, give the album's url. I'll try Shutterfly:D

Sandra, the copy should still work even through you can't see the whole line.

K9soul
12-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Sandra, with photobucket as soon as you click it url with tags below, it automatically selects the whole thing (even though you can't see all of it like Liz said). So I click it, letting it select, and right click my mouse button and pick copy and it's ready to paste :). Hope that helps friend! :)

CagneyDog
12-23-2005, 09:50 PM
If the IMG tag doesn't automatically highlight when you click on it. Click in there, press ctrl A which should high light it. Then copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) it wherever you want to post the picture.

tatsxxx11
12-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Thanks guys...that worked, all of it!:D BUT, get this! I'm haunted (or stalked) by Imagestation! I did what you all said and got the img tag for the photo. Went to the forum I wanted to post it on, pasted it in my message AND, an Imagestation tag showed up!:eek: I tried re-pasting it in WORD, and it was a photobucket tag!!!:eek: All the photos were uploaded to Photobucket from my hard drive!:eek: Imagestation won't release me!:D