PDA

View Full Version : Dog-nappers strike again

Miss Z
12-23-2005, 06:33 AM
I found this article in the paper. It's shocking:mad:

Teenage yobs smashed up an RSPCA centre when they tried to steal a dog for the secong time in a week.
The gang used a saw to cut their way through a fence leading to the centre and smashed down a door.
They then went into the outdoor room where the dogs are kept and smashed the dog's kennel in an attempt to get the dog out.
They were disturbed whn the alarm went off and were chased away from the centre by local police and a police dog.
The cross-breed dog was recently removed from it's previous owner's care after they were found using him to participate in an illegal sport. Police believe that the gang may have been either the previous owners of the dog or acting on their behalf.
Police returned to the centre to gather evidence and take fingerprints.
However, no fingerprints were found and the centre does not have a CCTV system.
The centre was also broken into last Thursday night, when thieves tried to steal the same dog.
The dog was thrown over a fence before he was rescued by a 17-year-old assistant.
The dog was said to be very shaken up and has now been moved to a centre in Scotland. The supervisor at the centre said the thugs terrified all of the dogs. She added, "We spent hours comforting all the dogs. It's absolutely disgusting.
The centre is in a right state and it's going to cost a fortune to sort it all out.
We've had to get the door and the alarm fixed because we don't want to leave ourselves open to more break ins.
We are a charity and we rely on the kindness of the community, so we can't affordthings like this to keep happening.
It has ruined the Christmas spirit at the centre. The dogs are still very shaken up and i think it will take us all a while to get over it."

How utterly horrible:mad:

senorita02
12-23-2005, 07:27 AM
That is just truly disgusting, what sick dimented monsters, how dare they shake up those poor innocent doggies, i hope they find them and lock them up and throw away the key, what is it that they still want with the dog??

Miss Z
12-23-2005, 07:32 AM
I guess that they want to use him in illegal dog fighting, cuz it said about the previous owners 'being involved in an illegal sport.' It realy sickens me, but doesn't surprise me. I know the area where it happened, and there are some real rough people around there:mad: :mad: :mad:

elizabethann
12-23-2005, 07:16 PM
That poor dog and all of the other dogs too.

crazy_caique
12-25-2005, 04:58 PM
What sick horrible evil deranged buttheads(had to think up something without using the not so nice words coming out of my mouth)would do that??? :mad: I mean how can anyone do that.I hope they catch them and thorw them away in a dark cell. :mad: :mad: :mad: