PDA

View Full Version : Is there a time of the day your cat has more energy?

Lachesis
04-05-2002, 11:26 AM
Mine like to go hog wild right before we're going to bed LOL. They chase each other around the house. It's quite funny actually.... Until your trying to sleep :D
A friend of mine said hers play around right before bed as well...

It's funny how laid back they are morning/afternoon and then at night the energy comes out....

Former User
04-05-2002, 11:27 AM
Yeah, in the morning after they've eaten, they start running around like lunatics! Same then in the afternoon, and once more in the evening, before going to sleep!

NoahsMommy
04-05-2002, 11:35 AM
Yes..like clock work.... 10 PM every night and then again at 5-6 AM every morning. Sometimes they get crazy around 6 PM too....

Sillies! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-05-2002, 11:41 AM
6 A.M. They insist I get out of bed and feed them. Plus, they must tell me the strays have shown up outside for a meal. Chester runs and checks out all the windows then comes meowing at me to tell me they are there. Then it's birdie watching time. We have high excitement here in the mornings. :D

yumyum6970
04-05-2002, 11:59 AM
Dutchess and Yum Yum I believe are more hog wild at night when we are home cause they want to go outside then when we bring them in before bedtime they chase each other around the house which is very small place :)

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

Lachesis
04-05-2002, 02:06 PM
Lately they've been going wild around 5-6am :) but they for sure go wild around 10pm... the time Im settling in for sleep.

wolflady
04-05-2002, 02:14 PM
Of course! It's always when I want piece and quiet! :rolleyes: LOL :D

Lando
04-05-2002, 07:48 PM
I really can't say because all she ever does is sleep and eat. I suppose, late after noon when she goes for a her little evening walk by herself. But other than that I don't know.

krazyaboutkatz
04-05-2002, 09:41 PM
Yes. Sunny and Pepper are early morning kitties. If I sleep in late then all three of my cats will chase each other around or knock something over so that I'll wake up. When I come home from work Sunny gets excited and he'll run around and start meowing and making other cute noises as if to say"Mommy's home."All three of them will also get hyper at night. Sometimes it's before I go to bed and sometimes it's after I'm in bed.;)

LoudLou
04-05-2002, 09:56 PM
I must have "Free Will" kitties because mine don't seem to have a set time that they rip around the house.... they just "Zip" wheneverthey feel "Zippy".:D

Former User
04-06-2002, 02:49 PM
It's a riot here, C & K know that soon they are locked in to the bathroom for the night (which they don't mind as many of you know!) Now they are having the time of their lives, and running around the place with their fluffy tails, they look so funny! Tried to make a movie out of it earlier, but can't really catch them because they run so darn fast!! And of course, can't help those moments when they crash into something...like Casper moment ago, crashed into the couch. Good thing it's a soft couch, otherwise he might need a painkiller LOL!

Here they are in their beloved sink!:D

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pictures/casperkitty80.jpg

Logan
04-06-2002, 04:28 PM
Butter always seems to have his moments in the middle of the night! :rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2002, 04:31 PM
That is such a cute picture of Casper and Kitty. :D ;) :) :D

wayne0214
04-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Many times I will wake up in the middle of the night, hungry! So if i get up to eat something I also awaken all of my furkids because most of them sleep on the bed with me. After I have eaten and am becoming sleepy again, it takes a full hour after I go back to bed, for my furkds to also settle down for the remainder of the night because of their playing and harassing each other:D

..............wayne

I_love_cats
06-15-2002, 12:02 AM
All of my cats get wild in the morning and before we go to bed. They mostly chase each other, back and forth until they get tired.