PDA

View Full Version : The ball, the cat and my beauty sleep.

RICHARD
12-22-2005, 06:39 PM
OK Jokers,

Sometimes I really hate you people on Pet Talk, especially the ones that have given me stuff for the Edster...Thank god I forgot who gave the Edster the BALL FROM HELL!!

The thing I do like is the knotted piece of cloth with the catnip in it....tie a string to the bag and the string to a stick and WALLA! (voila) a cat fishing pole.....but then the forgooten gift raised it's ugly head a few days ago.

I was doing some cleaning and came across a yellow cat ball, the kind with the bell on the inside..under the recliner..... :mad:

Hey ED look!!!! a lost toy of yours....

The only thing I missed last night were the cheering crowds, the announcer guy that yells GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! and my sleep.

I hope you are proud of yourself... ;) :p :confused: :D

prechrswife
12-22-2005, 06:58 PM
We have one of those, too. How do they always seem to find THAT toy in the middle of the night?!?

momoffuzzyfaces
12-22-2005, 06:59 PM
:D My cats love those balls! (no I didn't give it to you)
Luckily for me, they usually lose them fast and when I find them, I hide them. :D

catmandu
12-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Scrappy 2 loves the Plastic Hollow Mouse that comes with the Whiskas Temptations Gift Pack.
Its got little Plastic Bits inside so that Scrappy 2 rolling it around sounds like a Dump Truck.
Only Louder!
But shes having a Good Time!

G535
12-22-2005, 07:47 PM
You guys haven't heard my Finnigan with his golf ball at 2:00AM! :)

dukedogsmom
12-22-2005, 08:57 PM
It could have been worse and been the mouse! I'm thankful that Doogie is quiet at night. He values his sleep.

rg_girlca
12-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Awww RICHARD, you don't really hhhaaaattteee us, you llllooovvveeesss us, even the person who sent the dreaded ball. :D

shais_mom
12-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Kloe is the same way with this little green ball and a hot pink Rabbit's foot. She drops it on my head!
:eek:
gooooo Eddie! ;)

RICHARD
12-23-2005, 12:25 PM
;) AGAIN, No sympathy for me...

kimlovescats
12-23-2005, 01:37 PM
;) AGAIN, No sympathy for me...

OK .... POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Richard!!! :( :D