PDA

View Full Version : Nearly time to pack up for Christmas

Pawsitive Thinking
12-22-2005, 09:21 AM
So I would like to wish each and every one of you, with and without fur, scales, feathers, etc a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Will be back at my desk on 3 January and look forward to catching up with you all then (including any new additions! ;) ) In the meantime thank you for the love and support you have shown me since I found the wonderful world of PT.

Take care

xxxx

Poo
12-22-2005, 09:35 AM
Best Wishes to you and you family and of course the furbabies :)

Nicki x

JenBKR
12-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Have a wonderful Christmas and New year, we'll miss you! What are the pigeons going to do without you there? ;)

lv4dogs
12-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas & a happy New Years too.

You'll be back just in time for my brithday! :p

Pawsitive Thinking
12-22-2005, 10:00 AM
What are the pigeons going to do without you there?

Have already arranged for colleagues to feed them when they "pop" in to escape their beloved families!!

JenBKR
12-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Have already arranged for colleagues to feed them when they "pop" in to escape their beloved families!!

LOL you crack me up - good to know that they will be taked care of! Hopefully your coworkers will be able to feed them on time, so the poor things don't have to 'peck' at the window :D

Pawsitive Thinking
12-22-2005, 10:07 AM
Hopefully your coworkers will be able to feed them on time, so the poor things don't have to 'peck' at the window

The secret there is to keep the blinds closed until someone is there to feed them! You can guarantee within 5 mins of the blinds being opened they've arrived ;)

JenBKR
12-22-2005, 10:12 AM
The secret there is to keep the blinds closed until someone is there to feed them! You can guarantee within 5 mins of the blinds being opened they've arrived ;)

LOL you sure have them trained! I'm sure they will miss you, just like we will :)

Pawsitive Thinking
12-22-2005, 10:20 AM
LOL you sure have them trained

I think its them who've trained me!

anna_66
12-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Oh I do hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:D
Look forward to your return!