PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Back!

lynnestankard
04-05-2002, 06:18 AM
Hello everyone
Lynne back - from very nice Spanish holiday. The weather could have been a touch better - but it didn't spoil a lovely time.
Food and wine still glorious - and now the diet starts!!
Bagel, Ketchum and Dan were even pleased to see us home and didn't go through the 'Oh so you've decided to return eh?' routine.
They all wanted nose kisses, scritches and head bumpies at the same time - such fun!:D :D
I've been lurking for a couple of days - just reading. D'you guys know how much we get through in about 8 days? It's tremendous!! Pages and pages of it!!
Isn't it lovely to have Cinder and Smoke back - made my day :D

Lynne

Former User
04-05-2002, 06:25 AM
WELCOME BACK LYNNE!!! You sure were missed!!!Glad the weather didn't spoil your holiday!
Casper and Kitty send some head bumpies to you! :)

Pam
04-05-2002, 06:28 AM
Welcome back Lynne! Pour a cup of coffee or tea and sit back and relax. You've got lots to catch up on! So glad you enjoyed yourself but the dieting doesn't sound like much fun! :D

zippy-kat
04-05-2002, 07:49 AM
Welcome back! I had wondered where you were!! Glad to have you back safe and sound! Missed ya ~

Zippie

Logan
04-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Welcome back, Lynne! Your trip sounds like it was wonderful!!! Too bad you had to mention the "D" word. Boy do I hate that word!!! It's as bad as any four letter word I have ever heard!!! LOL!!! :D

Dixieland Dancer
04-05-2002, 11:56 AM
Welcome back! Glad you had a nice holiday.

LoudLou
04-05-2002, 02:27 PM
I was beginning to wonder where you had gone off to! Missed you, Bagel, Ketchum and Dan! Glad you had a fine time. Welcome home.:D

wolflady
04-05-2002, 05:33 PM
Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a nice trip! What all did you see?? I hope to make it over to Europe someday...*sigh*;)

I know what you mean about the tremendous amount of stuff that happens here. Heck, even over a weekend when I don't get on the computer, I get on here Monday morning and there is so much to read! LOL LOL
Happy reading and welcome back! We missed ya!;)