I finally found where I can buy bulk catnip. :D :rolleyes: :D
I found a place who sells 5 pound buckets:

Cosmic Pet Products
16014 Business Parkway
Hagerstown,MD 21740
Daniel Seidman
[email protected]
Cosmic Pet Products

They don't sell things on the site but she wrote and said she would on the 5 pound buckets of catnip.Probably other big items too.
But it's 47.25 and 5.99 shipping and handling to my home in Maine.
I thought it was a great deal so decided to share with you guys :D :D :D
I will end up giving some to friends of course.Don't want the cats going crazy ;)

catmandu
12-22-2005, 08:52 AM
The Found Cats Are Looking To Pool Thier Allowance So They Can Have All That Catnip For Themselves And The Porch Cats!
Actually Thats A Great Price As They Usually Want Four Or Five Dollars For An Ounce At The Pet Food Stores.

catfamily
12-22-2005, 11:25 AM
The Found Cats Are Looking To Pool Thier Allowance So They Can Have All That Catnip For Themselves And The Porch Cats!
Actually Thats A Great Price As They Usually Want Four Or Five Dollars For An Ounce At The Pet Food Stores.
I'll make sure to send some your way :D

moosmom
12-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Isn't Cosmic Pet Products the company that sells Cosmic Catnip?? 5 pounds??? :eek: :eek:

I found my stash of catnip in my car trunk. Boy did they get high tonight!!!

smokey the elder
12-23-2005, 08:40 AM
5 lbs?? Boy would THAT be some stash! :p I'd love to get 5 lbs of the stuff they put in Dr. Pussum's. It comes from Vermont, I think.

catfamily
12-25-2005, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=moosmom]Isn't Cosmic Pet Products the company that sells Cosmic Catnip?? 5 pounds??? :eek: :eek:

Yes that's the same stuff.I have a 3.5 ounce bucket here I bought before we moved to Maine in Saugus Massachusetts at PJ's pet supplys next to stop and shop for 7 dollars and thought that was a great price but this is even better.I looked online for cosmic pet products.