PDA

View Full Version : oh my! Here we go....

trinity
12-22-2005, 05:56 AM
My husband and I have been feeding a number of strays, basically since we bought our house 10 years ago. In fact, all 5 of our furkids are former street cats....last night we had a meeting to go to after work. Got home around 8:45. As we started down the walk into our back yard guess what we saw? 3 KITTENS!!! Not the full size cats we have been seeing, but KITTENS! I got close enough to one, when I came back out to refill the food bowls, to tell that it is all grey but have no idea on the other two. Today is the last day at work until January 3 so guess how I'll be spending my holiday break? Trying to catch these little guys and get them out of the cold and taken care of......anyone want to place bets now on how many move in ;)

This also explains why Hunter has been set on terminal crazy for the past week or so...couldn't see anything when I would look out the windows with him, but I must not have been looking in the right places....

jenluckenbach
12-22-2005, 06:03 AM
Good luck with your ittle "project". ;)

trinity
12-22-2005, 06:27 AM
Thank you...unfortunately I only have access to PT while at work (our home computer is soooo slow and it freezes up when I try to access PT from there) so I won;t be able to post any updates until I get back to work...but all good thoughts are much appreciated!

Gin
12-22-2005, 07:08 AM
Bless you for helping these strays. I'll be thinking of you and wondering how you and the little ones are doing. And of course, you must report back as soon as you can! (Could you post pictures?) Have a merry (and busy) Christmas!

catmandu
12-22-2005, 08:55 AM
I Would Put A Humane Trap Out With Some Tuna In,and Hope That You Can Rescue The Kittens Fro That Fate.of Being Cold And Hungry.
And We Are Betting That All Three End Up With Furrever Homes.

kimlovescats
12-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Can't wait to hear how the kitten adventure went when you get back on the 3rd! ;)

rg_girlca
12-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Bless you for going to help these little ones.

Prayers and good thoughts are on the way.

Can't wait to hear your update. :)