PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had a call from Hawaii yet??

kilbarchancats
12-21-2005, 12:34 PM
just wondering if all our babies arrived safely and there were no delayed flights.

Candy just 'phoned to say the weather is just supurr - she is so pleased that she packed her glittery suntan cream. Not only can she top up her tan, but she can be fancy too for all of the nightlife. Music for every choice there is, they tell me.

Max and Tom are looking forward to the buffet tonight and will be pushing to the front of the queue. Tom says the sporting facilities, for catolympic athletes are superb, and Max can't wait to sink into his comfy and soft bed tonight.

They are missing their meowmie though (and me them - as I am sure we all are)

The Found Cats and their angel helpers are being hosts extraodinaire it would seem and I hear that the accommodation and the resort are truly top notch! :D

have a good and safe holiday babies, and see you all back in time for cat-mas. Just call when you need picked up from teh airpurrt.

love meowmiexxx

catmandu
12-21-2005, 04:06 PM
I heard from Mr Scrappy that they love Cha Chas where they had Lunch,and are dining Tonight at the Beach Tree Bar and Grill.
They had a few Snacks from that Many Vendoes who dot the Beaches selling a Vast Variety of Sea Food,and Burgers!
They are having the time of thier life!
And Tonight theres a Dinner for Buttons and Spreckles!A Well Deserved Honor!