PDA

View Full Version : Kaige is too funny

lv4dogs
12-21-2005, 11:13 AM
I just washed one of our work vans & Kaige had a blast with the hose. He's always liked the water & the hose but now he's REALLY taking an interest in it. Wrong time of the year but whatever. :rolleyes: :D He was doing backflips & everything trying to get the stream of water. He's soaked (I had to use papertowels & a chamois to dry him off some as we have no real towels here).
I haven't laughed that hard since... since I was teaching him to roll over. lol

He keeps going back to the hose looking at it then at me then at the hose then at me... you get the idea. lol I think I'm going to go close the shop door.

His fur is all crimped (sp?), it always gets that way when its wet. He's such a trip, always making me happy. I wish I brought my camera today.

Looks like I'll have to wash more cars this winter so he can have some water fun in the winter too. lol

k9krazee
12-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Aww, no pictures...what a bummer ;) Sounds hilarious though, silly Kaige man.

poofy
12-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh thta sounds so cute,, I have wanted to tell such things on here but didnt get pictures, and they do make a difference so i jsut never did,,but they do funny and cute stuff youed just like to tell somethings..thanks for sharing..sounds funny.. :)

lv4dogs
12-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Oh thta sounds so cute,, I have wanted to tell such things on here but didnt get pictures, and they do make a difference so i jsut never did,,but they do funny and cute stuff youed just like to tell somethings..thanks for sharing..sounds funny.. :)

Oh I know what you mean. If I had a camera on me all the time you'd see a LOT more posts on here from me. lol

JenBKR
12-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Silly Kaige, aren't you COLD? LOL :D

xParisx
12-21-2005, 01:02 PM
lol! kaige, it's a teeny, weeny bit cold don't cha think?! x ;) :p :D

lv4dogs
12-21-2005, 01:06 PM
We were inside our heated shop but yes it is still cold. lol
Poor boy had to go out to potty shortly after, he looked awful cold out there & he was only out for a minute. He still hasn't learned his lesson, he's still going back to the hose waiting for it to turn itself on. lol

xParisx
12-21-2005, 01:09 PM
We were inside our heated shop but yes it is still cold. lol
Poor boy had to go out to potty shortly after, he looked awful cold out there & he was only out for a minute. He still hasn't learned his lesson, he's still going back to the hose waiting for it to turn itself on. lol

Silly Kaige- bless him, does he take long to dry off? x

Roxyluvsme13
12-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Silly Silly Boy :)

lv4dogs
12-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Silly Kaige- bless him, does he take long to dry off? x

Well I am not too sure.
I haven't given him a bath since he lost his puppy coat & now his coat is really filling in. And I don't have the proper towels or the like to dry him with either (here today at work anyways of course I have towels at home lol).
He is still a little wet though, I know he's not like a husky or the like where it takes him ages to dry but he's not like Raustyk either where she will be dry in a few minutes even without a towel. lol

I guess I'll find out soon, he is due for a bath. I'm hoping to give him one before the holidays.

xParisx
12-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Well I am not too sure.
I haven't given him a bath since he lost his puppy coat & now his coat is really filling in. And I don't have the proper towels or the like to dry him with either (here today at work anyways of course I have towels at home lol).
He is still a little wet though, I know he's not like a husky or the like where it takes him ages to dry but he's not like Raustyk either where she will be dry in a few minutes even without a towel. lol

I guess I'll find out soon, he is due for a bath. I'm hoping to give him one before the holidays.
let us know how that goes, lol. x :D