PDA

View Full Version : Smiling Fritz

fritz03
12-21-2005, 09:10 AM
Fritz with as big smile on his face,looking for a treat from me.he slept in mom and dad's bed again last night.All of a sudden,he looked at me and wanted to go upstairs.he went to the living room and ran under the dinin groom table.I came up a few minutes later and he was curled up on mom's side of the bed.This morning,he curled on my lap in the living room chair and then he wanted cozy in beside me,so i try and help and i guess a touched his sore leg,he yelped and got off the chair and went to dad and curled.Doesn't usually give mom any kisses,but gave her a big one today.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/smiley.jpg

lv4dogs
12-21-2005, 09:12 AM
No wonder he's smiling... he's on the table. lol Fritz you're such a cutie!

elizabethann
12-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh Fritz what a beautiful smile you have! Is your leg okay now? I'm sure Barry didn't mean to hurt you. Perhaps he can give you an extra treat to make your leg feel better.

:D

P.S. Great picture! What a smile!

Daisy and Delilah
12-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Hi Fritzie!! Look at that adorable picture of you smiling!! How cute you are! It sounds like you're trying really hard to stay warm up there in the cold weather. We sure hope your little leg get's better cutie pie :D