PDA

View Full Version : Face off...Mimi and Butter

Logan
04-04-2002, 11:22 PM
Over the silly "milk ring", but Mimi shows Butter who is boss!!!

Sorry I can't post the picture here, but if you go to my Webshots albums and look at the one with Mimi and Butter, you will see them "facing off"!! Sorry to be so awkward about it, but the attachment was too large to post here.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lgivens4

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-04-2002, 11:56 PM
LOL :D :p
Cute pics Logan.......
I've heard a lot of stories about cats liking milk rings..... :confused: ......... wonder why? SILLY KITTIES!!!!
I've never givin Tinky or Jupiter one to play with / maybe i should!!:cool:

aly
04-05-2002, 12:03 AM
Awww how funny! It looks like Mimi is just daring Butter to come try to take it! :D

Former User
04-05-2002, 12:50 AM
Awww Logan, how cute! Which one got it at the end?

yorkster
04-05-2002, 01:57 AM
great pic, Logan! :D :D :cool:

LoudLou
04-05-2002, 02:29 AM
:D :D CUTE! So, Mimi won, right?

Gio
04-05-2002, 03:17 AM
:D :D :D

auggie
04-05-2002, 05:57 AM
Mimi and Butter remind me so much of my cats. Great pictures!! You really captured the look of annoyance on Mimi's face over Butter's sheer presence. Looks like she is daring him to move and he is respectfully keeping his distance, even know he is much bigger.:D

Pam
04-05-2002, 06:06 AM
http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/6737/images/hth_PK2Rp8CoBQIAAClkUZg_6737_7.jpg

I have to hand it to Mimi for standing her ground with the Butter Man! She knows she is Queen of the House! I think, knowing his reputation, I would just let him have that ring!! LOL! Great picture Logan!

Logan
04-05-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by LoudLou
:D :D CUTE! So, Mimi won, right?

You got it! :D :D He doesn't stand a chance with her. :rolleyes: Why is it that a six pound cat wins over him and I don't????

NoahsMommy
04-05-2002, 11:37 AM
Too cute! :)

Noah and Noel do that too...but a little more aggressively (paws drawn, ears back)....

yumyum6970
04-05-2002, 12:12 PM
Yum Yum only looks like she is attacking dutchess when she is playing chase with her. It is funny.

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

zippy-kat
04-05-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Why is it that a six pound cat wins over him and I don't????

Hmmm...have you practiced your growling techniques? ;)

Wouldn't that surprise dear Helen? Mom on all fours, growlin' at the cats, and fightin' over milk jug rings! :eek: :D

LoudLou
04-05-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat

Hmmm...have you practiced your growling techniques? ;)

Wouldn't that surprise dear Helen? Mom on all fours, growlin' at the cats, and fightin' over milk jug rings! :eek: :D

The mental picture this creates in my head has me ROTFL, my husband thinks I've gone insane....:D

Lachesis
04-05-2002, 02:17 PM
ROFLLLL what cute pics!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2002, 05:04 PM
Good pictures, Logan. :D :D

Such excitement! Usually there is no face off at our house, Tubby gets it hands down....if he's even interested. Peanut has leaned to back off. Although, last night we were upstairs and the herd started thundering downstairs when all of a sudden Tubby comes tearing upstairs, with Peanut hot on his tail! He stopped and turned, she stopped and gave him such a look I thought he would melt right there. :D Don't know who started it, but Peanut got the best of that one. Tubby meekly walked away and came over by me as if to say, "Mom, big bad mean Peanut is picking on me again." :rolleyes: I didn't fall for it. :rolleyes: