PDA

View Full Version : Bye until January!

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Well. this evening we fly out to South Africa for a vacation with family. Should be great, and as I am feeling really stressed and burned out at the moment I think it is JUST what I need - to just lie next to the pool with a book and relax!!

I am going to miss Ally and Connor terribly, but they are well stocked up with treats, and will be looked after be someone who really loves them and spoils them, and will not have to be boarded.

To all my friends here at PT - I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, filled with family, furkinds and friends, and everything else that makes you happy!

To my fellow "ladies in waiting" - I hope the labour goes smoothly and look forward to wonderful pics of the latest PT babies when I get back online!

I won't have internet access much at all, so you probably won't hear from me until around 20th January again!!!

Sening you all big Christmas ((((HUGS)))) and Ally and Connor send headbumpies and Christmas Kitten Kisses to you all.

Almita
12-20-2005, 10:47 PM
Good luck and have a safe trip! {{HUGS}} We'll miss you!

poofy
12-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Have a wonderful vacation and safe trip there n back..happy holidays :)

Killearn Kitties
12-21-2005, 04:37 AM
Have a wonderful holiday, Julie. I hope you find all the family well. Have a great Christmas. I think I will search out your excellent Christmas message from last year, just to see your son's face again! :D

prechrswife
12-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Julie, have a wonderful visit with your family! We'll look forward to hearing from you when you return home. :)

luvofallhorses
12-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas and happy new year to you!!!
:) You'll be missed.

Poo
12-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Have a wonderful time and relax.

Nicki x

Felix
12-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Have a safe and happy vacationMerry Christmas to you and yours

Karen
12-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Have a wonderful, safe and warm holiday, and enjoy Christmas with the family! :) Take lotsa pictures to post ... and we'll see you back in January!

Alysser
12-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Have a great time in Africa and a safe plane ride. Happy Holidays and have fun. Pictures! I want pictures! LOL! :D

CagneyDog
12-21-2005, 07:55 PM
I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

krazyaboutkatz
12-21-2005, 11:58 PM
Julie, I hope you have a nice relaxing vacation, a great Christmas, and a wonderful New Year too. :)