PDA

View Full Version : It was 14 Years Ago that I lost My Dear Mother

catmandu
12-20-2005, 06:05 PM
And I am doing my best to follow in her footsteps to try to be the Sort Of Son that she would be Proud of at The Rainbow Bridge.
I feed the Starry Cats the way that she did,and try to act towards people with honesty and fairness the way My Dear Mother did.
Right now she is talking to the Scraed New Arrivals,making them feel at home with Champagne Bob as her Right Hand Cat.
And Rocky,Y.Lee,Spunky and Pouncer,Tucker, Beans Tubby,Karina ,Angels All The Smokeys ,Tigers and
GCK and Kayleigh and Many Others as her Aides.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Scan10020.jpg
And I know that I will see her Happy Face when we meet again One Fine Day.

caseysmom
12-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Gary, You are doing a fine job taking over where she left off. I am sure she is very proud to have raised such a caring man.

moosmom
12-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Gary,

Your mother would be SO proud of the work you've done with the Found Cats!! I'm proud of you too!

I know you miss her very much. My Mom has been gone for 32 years and I still get LES everytime I think of her.

rosethecopycat
12-20-2005, 07:00 PM
One Fine Day. :)

kimlovescats
12-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Gary, your mother is very proud of you, I have no doubt! You are a wonderful, caring man, and the type of son any mother would be proud to have! God Bless you, and I know you will see your dear mother again one fine day!

Hugs,
Kim

K & L
12-20-2005, 07:58 PM
As a mother myself I would be SO proud to have a son turn out as compassionate and caring as you! I lost my mom 5 years ago and my dad this year. They're all partying and being happy seeing the work we do with rescue! :)

Laura's Babies
12-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Gary, your Mom is probably the one who is sending you all those Found Cats, leading them right to your front door and laughing her butt off as she does. She looks like she was a, from the bottom of the heart laugher! She knows she gave you her love for Gods creatures and that you will take care of them as she would. I have been telling you your house is marked and now I know by WHO!

rg_girlca
12-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Gary, your Mom is probably the one who is sending you all those Found Cats, leading them right to your front door and laughing her butt off as she does. She looks like she was a, from the bottom of the heart laugher! She knows she gave you her love for Gods creatures and that you will take care of them as she would. I have been telling you your house is marked and now I know by WHO!

That is so true Laura. :)

Gary, as other's have said, your Mom IS so proud of you carrying on for her on the care and love that you give to all these precious kitties.
Your Mom sounds like she was a treasure to have as a mother.

May she Rest in Peace, until you meet, one fine day.

poofy
12-20-2005, 11:02 PM
To have a son that would carry on would make any mother proud..Im sure you have many wonderful memories as I do of mine that passed on 16 years ago..forever in our hearts

kilbarchancats
12-21-2005, 07:27 AM
Your mother will be truly proud of you and the wonderful warm and giving person that you are. She could not have wished for a better son and I am sure is especially smiling down on you at christmas time. I sincerely hope that you and the Found CAts, the porchies and the angels all have a special and magical festive season.

smokey the elder
12-21-2005, 07:35 AM
Yes, your Mom wrote Found Cats Hotel on your house in letters only cats can see! ;)

Logan
12-21-2005, 09:13 AM
I know your mother is an angel and is smiling on you, Gary. She must be very proud of her son. :)

furrykidsmother
12-21-2005, 09:18 AM
Gary, One Fine Day when you are reunited with your dear Mother she will be able to tell you herself how proud she is of you.

She has every reason to be, you are a wonderful, thoughtful, caring and loving person.

catmandu
12-21-2005, 12:10 PM
She always tought to respect Our Cats feelings,that if we pulled thier tails or teased them that they felt pain too.
There was A Cat Frisky we used to roughouse a bit with.Then one day a neighbor ran him over in his driveway.
When he brought Frisky over in a box and My Dad prepared to put Frisky to sleep My Mother told me that Frisky was going to die,and he was a little afraid of me because we palyed pranks on him.
I resolved to never would a Cat be afraid of me agagin,and I would from then on,be nothing but kind to My Companions.
My Mother was a good Teacher.

kb2yjx
12-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Gary, I hope your Mom has met up with my Mom who died 36 yrs ago and my dad who passed away in June. Mom liked cats, but not Dad!!! Perhaps now, with them both after him, he will become a bit more tolerant of them!!! Your Mom taught you some awesome lessons!!! RIP... Sandra

orangemm
12-22-2005, 05:15 AM
Of course your mother is proud of you. You, who are so compassionate and loving towards these poor, unfortunate creatures. She taught you valuable lessons you never forgot and now look at all the happiness you bring to all the Found cats!

I wish there were many more like you.