PDA

View Full Version : Where's Sirrahbed and Boomer

K & L
12-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Haven't seen them for a while , or did I miss something? :confused:

catmandu
12-20-2005, 06:13 PM
We sent a card,and a Toy,we hope that they arrived.
We hope that everything is A OK!

christa
12-20-2005, 07:32 PM
She posts every now and then. I'm sure that Deb is super busy with her daughter & grandbaby living with her. And I'm sure that she's cherishing every second that they get to spend together since Missy is eventually going back to Japan again.

Seems like there was a post not long ago about Tyler and had a pic of Tyler in the playpen with Boomer . . . did you see that one?

K & L
12-20-2005, 07:56 PM
She posts every now and then. I'm sure that Deb is super busy with her daughter & grandbaby living with her. And I'm sure that she's cherishing every second that they get to spend together since Missy is eventually going back to Japan again.

Seems like there was a post not long ago about Tyler and had a pic of Tyler in the playpen with Boomer . . . did you see that one?

Thanks for the reply. I must've missed that post. I just hadn't noticed her around and missed seeing/reading about them.

Corinna
12-20-2005, 09:17 PM
I think the thread WAS Tyler update

kimlovescats
12-21-2005, 10:47 AM
I miss seeing Deb here too! I did see her last post though, and understand that she is just very busy with Missy and Tyler, and probably little Misha too! :D

In case she peeks at this, MERRY CHRISTMAS to the Harris family!!! :D

Hugs,
Kim

kuhio98
12-21-2005, 12:07 PM
I've been having sirrah family withdrawal too!