PDA

View Full Version : My friend just called from FL..

Alysser
12-20-2005, 04:41 PM
My friend from Florida has 2 dogs and one is from a breeder. So she called me and goes "Someone at school just called me a B**** because I bought my dog from a breeder." Is that fiar?I really don't think so.

Suki Wingy
12-20-2005, 07:57 PM
no. absolutley not. There are some VERRY responsible breeders out there. If this person keeps bothering her she should report them.

Alysser
12-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Thank you! I told her that. I know for a fact that they went to a WONDERFUL breeder. I went with them!

Vela
12-20-2005, 08:26 PM
no. absolutley not. There are some VERRY responsible breeders out there. If this person keeps bothering her she should report them.

LOL who do you want them to report her to, the unfair police? Try telling her to just ignore them since it's really not a big deal and she will probably get called that again in her lifetime so better to grow a thicker skin now and just not worry about it=)

Alysser
12-20-2005, 08:31 PM
I'll call her tommorow and tell her. I just think it's really mean to say that. I mean it's not as if she hasn't rescued her other dog. She has had many rescued dog. But she wanted one from a breeder.