PDA

View Full Version : My best friend is leaving

Miss Z
12-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Tomorrow is the last day of school before we break up for Christmas.... and also my best friend Sarah's last day at our school. She's leaving to move to FRANCE!!! I will be very upset:( we have been a good duo. Tomorrow, our whole form has secretly planned her a surprise leaving party, so i'll let you know how it goes;)

In the meantime, it would be great if you could wish her good luck, as it's going to be tough for her having to go to school and stuff in France. We will all miss her!:(

crazy_caique
12-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Sorry your BF is moving but you can still write or call her.
Good Luck in France Miss_Z's best friend

carole
12-20-2005, 03:05 PM
I am sorry to hear you friend is moving, still France is not too far away, maybe you will beable to visit for holidays, now wouldn't that be fun, my daughter is leaving to go to high school next year and a lot of her best friends are going to a different school, she will be sad too,but still at least they only live down the road abit, so cheer up, you are not loosing her for good, just keep in contact as much as you can, and you will be friends forever.

I am still friends with my high school buddy, even though she has lived in oz for over twenty years, we have seen each other a couple of times and still email each other, we have been best friends for thirty five years now. :)

Miss Z
12-20-2005, 03:40 PM
We will probably keep in touch by e-mail. I'll still hear from her, but it won't be the same as seeing her every day like i usually do:(

I've just been preparing party poppers, cards, chocolate and music for her party tomorrow:D i can't wait to see her face when we surprise her!

moosmom
12-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Don't forget to take pictures!! Those are the best memories you could give yourself and your friend.

Bon Voyage Sarah!! Have a safe trip home! ;)

Toby's my baby
12-20-2005, 06:28 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your friend!! :( I hope you can keep in touch with her and you keep a close relationship too!! I hope you all have a fun party!! :)

Alysser
12-20-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear about you BF! That really stinks. But you can still be BF's by e-mail,letters,phone,ect. Good Luck Sarah!

Miss Z
12-21-2005, 02:55 PM
OK, the surprise party went really well!!!!:D

I had to keep Sarah out the way all lunch break, but it was hard to convince her not to go to the form room when she wanted to get stuff out of her bag:rolleyes: Anyway, when she went in, everyone pulled party poppers and she was amazed!!! We also had brilliant music (supplied by me;) ) and it was a really good send off for her.

I've told her about this thread and she's gonna look on it soon;) Thanks to you all for the good luck wishes!!!