PDA

View Full Version : Oh Why Buttons..

sandragonfly
12-20-2005, 12:20 PM
my eyes are in full of tears, please ignore my errors from sobbings..

..ohh my buttons, oh why.. here am I in battle creek rest area, sitting in the car for an hour crying over you..closed your eyes, not understanding what happened or how you died. it was odd withot having you running around for a while - I found you just curling up peacefully in my pillow case I cuddled up for you.. I don't understand.. I'm so sorry if it was the crackers or fruit drinks I shared wiht you or were you suffocated.. :( :(

when we started our roadtrip, you were happy, & perky, running around in the car, sniffling, bathing, eating, cuddling with cats. two days ago, you had me scared, you were sleeping a lot, most of the day but yesterday you ran around again, having fun stealing some of my crackers. . . I had so much fun with you. :(

..I tried, I never wanted to find you a new home .. but either way, I lost you.

buttons, my little best sweet boy I've ever knwn, please know I've always love you, in despite I've never had a chance saying good bye..always remember that. may you reunite with your old friend, zippers and squeak free...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/d839b41c.jpg

:( :(

furrykidsmother
12-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Oh Gina! I am so very, very sorry to hear that. I remember you told me in a message that Buttons had been quiet one day, but that he had perked up again afterwards.

I am sure it was nothing that you did to him, fruit drinks and crackers should not have hurt him.

Poor Buttons! Goodbye sweet boy, be well and happy at the RB and gentle ((((Hugs)))) to you dear Gina.

Corinna
12-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh Gina I'm so sorry , Buttons did watch over you on this part of your trip. HUG HUG HUG HUG

crazy_caique
12-20-2005, 12:59 PM
So Sorry about Buttons you are in my prayers

Karen
12-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Sweetie Buttons, rest in peace. We know you knew you were loved, and wanted to be with you Momma as long as you could. Watch over the rest of the gang from the Rainbow Bridge, okay, and guide the Ark safely to Rochester.

Gina, you'll be in our prayers.

chocolatepuppy
12-20-2005, 04:25 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry about Buttons. :( I'm sure it was just his time. At least he got to go part of the way with you. May he Rest in Peace.

lv4dogs
12-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Oh Gina I'm so sorry about Buttons.

Don't beat yourself up, I don;t think it was anythign that you did. It was just his time.

You've got tons of new rattie friends up there at the bride. I said a prayer to all of mine up there to look out for you, show you around & love you. RIP sweet Buttons boy.

Logan
12-21-2005, 10:21 AM
Gina, I'm so sorry about Buttons. :(

k9krazee
12-21-2005, 10:29 AM
:( I'm so sorry about Buttons ((((Hugs)))))

trayi52
12-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry to hear about Buttons. Please don't blame yourself, because it was nothing you done.

Buttons, rest in peace sweet boy, and join Speckles at the bridge where you can run and play.

Many Hugs,
Willie :(

anna_66
12-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Gina,
I'm sorry about your sweet Buttons and I'm sorry for finding this out so late:o

RIP Buttons

Van10
12-29-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your Buttons! ((hugs))

NoahsMommy
12-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh no! :( I'm so sorry Gina. :(

RIP, sweet Buttons

jesse_3
12-29-2005, 11:09 PM
Gina, I am so sorry. This must be difficult not knowing how.

Don't blaim yourself at all though. You did nothing wrong to Buttons. It must've been his time.

He has many other rattie friends, and I am sure that my hedgies, Spike and Pepper wouldn't mind playing with Buttons either.

(((((GIGANTIC HUGS TO YOU))))))
If you need to talk, just pm me...
Steph (and her gang)