PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

SirianaKahli
12-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Good morning all.

:)

I am new here, so I have a few questions. How do I get an avatar? I have some wonderful pictures, but don't know how to resize them so the the picture grinch doesn't tell me they too big?? :)

poofy
12-20-2005, 10:46 AM
I use a program called photofiter to resize my phots...
http://www.photofiltre.com/
it is good for a lot of different things,
and to get a aviator , go to user cp and the avaitor and upload one that is 60X60..there is a thead on here that tells you all aobout it, hope some one will post it for you
WELCOME TO PT..http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/laughbehappy.gif

SirianaKahli
12-20-2005, 12:39 PM
I am not using my own computer, so I can not download anything. When I go to the CP, and click on edit Avatar, I don't have one (obviously) but I don't see any listed that are available. Do we have to use our own pictures if we have them? :)

SirianaKahli
12-20-2005, 01:05 PM
Guess I got one part done. Now what is the size of a picture for your signature, poease?

joanofark
12-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Sarah, and I'm owned by a 10 year old dog name Duke and a 1 year old cat named Hobo.:) You can see them both in my Sig:)

SirianaKahli
12-21-2005, 08:10 AM
Thank you.

Can anyone tell me how to download a picture for my signature. I am having trouble with Photobucket.

SirianaKahli
12-21-2005, 08:22 AM
Not having trouble anymore. Is this too big?

SirianaKahli
12-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Hope this is a better size. By the way, is anyone here? :D

Felix
12-21-2005, 08:42 AM
Hi,welcome to pet Talk.My name is Marlaina and I am owned by my 1 year old boy Felix.You can see him in the siggy below.

The picture you have up is not too big..I look forward seeing photos of your furbabies :D

You are going to love it here..but I must warn you ...it's highly addictive ;)

SirianaKahli
12-21-2005, 11:54 AM
I would love to post pictures, unfortunately I do not have a digital camera. I am Mother to a Siamese/Himilayan mix by the name of Princess Alexis, who is presently under the weather and on medications; a Maine Coon mix by the name of KittenKiya who is my lover and gentleman; a Calico by the name of ChanKahli, better known as Diddo, who is working on becoming the light of my life; and an Orange Marmalade cat by the name of Pete, my hellion.

I also am Mother to the feral family outside, DaddyCat, MotherCat, ValerieCat, Princess, Junior, Lyssa-Lyssa, Socorro, Patches, and sometime hanger-ons, Mr. Grey (pain in the rump) and Tac.

So as you can see, I am a little busy. By the way, I do love dogs but I am highly allergic to them, we are talking ermergency room allergic.