PDA

View Full Version : Roscoe! You bad boy...

JenBKR
12-20-2005, 08:30 AM
I think I'm going to name him Hudini (sp?). We have been trying to keep him in the small room beside our kitchen when we are not home, but moving the kitchen cart in the dorrway didn't work because he was able to move it. So my husband put up a door there, and yesterday was the first time we used it. There is a picture window between this room and the kitchen (no actual 'window' in it) that I really didn't think would cause a problem. I was wrong. He jumped through. We have a large wardrobe in the room, so we moved it over in front of the picture window. We put him in there last night, and he stayed all night no problem. Let's hope this works! I felt really bad though, because he whined a little in there last night. I don't intend to keep him there every night, but I wanted to try it out while we were home. Usually he sleeps in our room. Am I doing this right? I feel bad, but he has no accidents in the house when we contain him to one room.

lv4dogs
12-20-2005, 08:44 AM
If he's having no accidents that way then I'd have to say that your doing it the right way!

Be a good boy for mommy Roscoe. Please no peeing in the house. :)

JenBKR
12-20-2005, 09:19 AM
If he's having no accidents that way then I'd have to say that your doing it the right way!

Be a good boy for mommy Roscoe. Please no peeing in the house. :)

Thank you so much - you always help me when I have questions. I really appreciate it :)

poofy
12-20-2005, 09:56 AM
its a sound plan esp to try it while your at home..hope he gets used to it and will have something to play with and keep him occupied while your gone..Good boy..take care