PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to jump the gun, but...

kilbarchancats
12-20-2005, 07:34 AM
My sweet, sweet Candy girl is being very VERY impatient and simply will not wait until Christmas is over before she has her meowmie ask this question. She DEMANDS ( :mad: :( ) that I find out for her now. i'm not allowed to a-paw-logise for bothering you all with this so far in advance :(

Seeing how it is her purrthday on St. Valentines (that is so fitting for such an engaging beauty) she is keen to know what we 'do' to celebrate. Should she start encouraging suitors now, or.....I'm sure all the boys and girlies will know best what to do

(Max and Tom say YEUEUUEKEKKKKKK we're not interested in g..ii..rr..l..s..... :eek: :eek: )

Anyway, my sweet baby girl thanks you for any replies :D :D

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/kilbarchancats/ddbead9c.jpg

kimlovescats
12-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Being as beautiful as she is ... it sure wouldn't hurt to start flaunting herself here a bit more! ;)

catmandu
12-20-2005, 09:32 AM
Thats All Right as it gives us a chance to buy her a small gift an Animal Welfare Association Mouse.
The Found Cats are more than willing to ship one to such a Beautiful Cat.

Laura's Babies
12-20-2005, 11:10 AM
What a lovely girl! She will surley have many, many suitors beating a path to her door for her affections. She will "WOW" them with her beauty and charm and have so many that she will have a hard time deciding which one to choose.

kilbarchancats
12-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Princess Candy thanks you all very much for your comments.

She would be delighted to enter into a gift exchange with The Found Cats, but ONLY if we may return the favour and send a little Scottish souvenir or two?? in purrticular, Monsieur le JJJ trois may wish to sample the Temptations to be found in our supurrmarkets??

love, Candyxxx

aki
12-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Her and Chuck would make a loverly couple!

moosmom
12-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Candy,

You are breathtaking!!! I wish you were my cat. You remind me SO much of Marina Mar (RB, 2001). Wanna come over and stay with me???

orangemm
12-20-2005, 05:15 PM
She is indeed a Princess! What a lovely young lady!!!

(I'm sure you'll have to beat the boys off with a stick!)

kilbarchancats
12-21-2005, 07:32 AM
Awww Chuck, you are a handsome big fella and no mistake.

Here's another picture of me in my garden. You like-y??? ;) ;)
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/kilbarchancats/28fe1a03.jpg
love, Candyx

smokey the elder
12-21-2005, 07:33 AM
Candy is one stunning kitty!

racing_gurl07
12-21-2005, 08:13 AM
Candy is a beatuiful cat! She looks like mine, well my cat, Kitty, used to look like Candy, but she is 20 years old, so shes getting pretty "runned down". I wish she still looked as beatuiful as Candy!

aki
12-21-2005, 11:09 AM
Oh yah, Chuck is in love!

krazyaboutkatz
12-21-2005, 11:39 AM
She sure is gorgeous. :) Is she as sweet as candy too? ;)

kilbarchancats
12-21-2005, 12:29 PM
She sure is gorgeous. :) Is she as sweet as candy too? ;)

Yup, sweet Candy kisses are the best. That's how we named her. In the car on the way home with this fiery little kitty, I remarked 'what a little sweetie' and so Candy she became.

PS: FAO Chuck: Candy is too shy to reply but her meowmie (me) will tell you that her heart is going pit-a-pat at such a handsome boy. You are a fine hunk of a chap, and no mistake. Don't be going wild under the mistletoe this season - please think of and remember my bonnie wee Scottish lassie! :p :D

aki
12-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Oh I can't wait for him to see her new pic!

I bet he will be just purring! :D