PDA

View Full Version : Buster

chocolatepuppy
12-20-2005, 04:56 AM
Buster, what a cutie you are! I can just see you running around and squeaking for some treats! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

nonie
12-20-2005, 07:35 AM
Oh, my goodness..you are just precious! :) I would love to hold your fuzzy little self and feed you peppers, too! Congrats on being our special POTD. :D
Love your little pink nose and it would tickle my heart to hear you squeak. Hope you have fun today, little one. May God bless you with good health and lots of love.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

aricab
12-20-2005, 12:30 PM
You deserve some extra bell peppers for being POTD!! ;)

tatsxxx11
12-20-2005, 01:18 PM
Handing out some extra bell pepper to my girls Moon and Rosie, in your honor Buster!:) Actually, I think they'd rather haver a nibble at you, you handsome boy! Oh, that close up of you is a real heartbreaker!:) What a cutie, for sure! Nothing like the sound of those rustling pellet bags, right Buster?:D I hope you get LOTS of extra lap time today Buster and lots of extra yummy treats too! After all, it's YOUR day to shine in the spotlight! Have a happy day of celebration with your loving guardian and piggie pal Princess, sweetheart! I can't imagine a more precious, deserving Pet of the Day than you!!:) Long and happy life to you, adorable BUSTER!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-20-2005, 02:22 PM
How adorable you are!!!
I have a cousin nicknamed Buster. He isn't near as cute as you are!
I'd love to plant a kiss on that sweet little head of yours! ♥♥♥
I hope you get an extra treat or two to celebrate your big day today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
12-20-2005, 02:31 PM
What a cool pic - it captures Buster in all his pretty glory! Congrats to SWEET BUSTER!! :D :)