PDA

View Full Version : Freezing Polly Paws...

Glacier
12-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Polly Paws tucked herself in yesterday for an afternoon nap!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/purrpolly.jpg
Hey, Meowmie, more wood in the stove please!?? I'm freezing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/purrpol2.jpg
Sigh, Hoomins are hard to train.

momcat
12-19-2005, 08:12 PM
I sure hope your Meowmie stoked up the heat there, Polly Paws. A gorgeous kitty girl like you should never have to hide such beauty under a blanket no matter how snug and warm it might be! You're right sweetie... we hoomins can be pretty hard to train at times

rg_girlca
12-19-2005, 09:44 PM
Dear beautiful Polly Paws.
If your meowmie hasn't stoked up the fire yet, I would be more than willing to come and snuggle with you under the blanket to keep you warm. :)

chocolatepuppy
12-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Polly Paws looks very comfy. ;)

chocolatepuppy
12-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Polly Paws looks very comfy. :)

Glacier
12-19-2005, 11:43 PM
Dear beautiful Polly Paws.
If your meowmie hasn't stoked up the fire yet, I would be more than willing to come and snuggle with you under the blanket to keep you warm. :)

Dear Hoomin,

Fank yoo for the kind ofur. However, I do not cuddle with anyone! I am just not that kind of cat. Sometimes I let my Daddy pet me, but if Meowmie tries I just give her a good wack! I have lots of extra claws so she gets the point pretty quick. Meowmie says I should warn you that attempting to cuddle with me could lead to permanent scars!

Purrs
Polly Paws

G535
12-20-2005, 12:06 AM
So Polly Paws is a grumpy cat? My Finnigan used to be like that too but he gradually mellowed with age, he's twelve and a half. You could also move down here, it's 32C today and that's +32C not minus! :)

kimlovescats
12-20-2005, 08:23 AM
Oh Polly Paws, you taunt us with your beauty yet won't let us snuggle with you? Well, at least you have your mommy trained well to cater to your every whim! We love you, even if you are a bit finicky with your affection! :)

Kirsten
12-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Ahh, Polly Paws, what a beautiful and cozy blanket you have! :)

Kirsten

furrykidsmother
12-20-2005, 09:14 AM
How comfy you look!

catmandu
12-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Polly Paws has such a Good Meowmie who will throw a few extra logs on the fire to make sure that her Friends are comfy and warm.
The Found Cats all love thier little Ceramic Heater too.

Laura's Babies
12-20-2005, 09:43 AM
You look so warm and comfortable snuggled under that blankie. You know don't you, that we hoomans put out heat and if you snuggled with us, you would be a whole lot warmer!

kuhio98
12-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Sweet Polly Paws ~ You need to ask Santa for a SnuggleSafe (http://snugglesafe.co.uk/heatpad.htm) for Christmas. Like you, Princess Cammie does not want to be cuddled by her meowmie. And she refuses to snuggle with Halo or Pepper. But winters are cold up here, so a SnuggleSafe was the answer. I nuke it in the microwave in the morning and she curls up and purrs her little brains out. I nuke it in the evening and she's set for the night. (Not that she's spoiled or anything) :rolleyes:

Yeppers, if I were you, I'd be writing to Santa and telling him what a good girl ;) you've been. I'm sure he could find one in Canada for you.

lvpets2002
12-20-2005, 11:03 AM
;) ;) Awee Polly Paws your so adorable && now keep yourself real warm..

Glacier
12-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Sweet Polly Paws ~ You need to ask Santa for a SnuggleSafe (http://snugglesafe.co.uk/heatpad.htm) for Christmas.
Yeppers, if I were you, I'd be writing to Santa and telling him what a good girl ;) you've been. I'm sure he could find one in Canada for you.

What a good idea. I think we even have one of those. Twicket used to use it all the time in the winter. I think I will make Meowmie go find it for me!
PUrrs
Polly

Glacier
12-20-2005, 11:17 AM
So Polly Paws is a grumpy cat?

She's my house feral. She's tamed up quite a bit in the four years I've had her, but not to the point where I can snuggle her!