PDA

View Full Version : My Tidy Cat

momoffuzzyfaces
04-04-2002, 03:31 PM
My cat, Luke, is a neat freak! We have two litter boxes. He does not apparently like the way the others 'cover up' their business. After they leave, (well sometimes he boots them out of the way) he will go redo their cover ups. It's like everything has to be covered up 'just so'. I drive him crazy after I 'police' the boxes. Of course, not being of the feline persuasion, I can't possible arrange the litter correctly. So, he MUST fix it for me. He cracks me up.

He's even tried to cover up Leroy's food while he was still eating it. Has anyone else ever had a cat do this?:rolleyes::)

Heather Wallace
04-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Some cats are so fussy aren't they?

Randi
04-11-2002, 10:47 AM
momoffuzzyfaces! Just this morning, I saw Fister trying to cover up his business, he kept on and on, so I took the little showel and helped - but oh no, not the way he wanted it, so in he went again and continued! :rolleyes: Silly boy!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2002, 08:39 PM
HA :D HA :rolleyes: HA :eek:
That is funny!!! I have never heard of any cats doing that!!!

LoudLou
04-11-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Randi
momoffuzzyfaces! Just this morning, I saw Fister trying to cover up his business, he kept on and on, .....
Bonzo does this too in the Litter Box. He'll scratch like he's covering it up for minutes and then he wipes his paw on the side of the box.....Sometimes he's gets so carried away we have to tell him to ,"Stop with the ZEN GARDENING":o ;)

NoahsMommy
04-12-2002, 05:48 PM
That's funny!! :D :) :D

Silly kitty!!

Former User
04-13-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Randi
he kept on and on,

Kitty is the queen of covering the "business". My godness!It takes her so little time to do the business, but then, the covering...MINUTES!!!! She just keeps digging and punching those litter stones, more digging etc. When she's finished, it's all piled up at the back of the litterbox:rolleyes:
Then comes Casper who needs to do his business... and first he has to move the litter that Kitty had moved to the back of the litterbox.... :rolleyes: In front of the litterbox, there's always plenty of stones...ironic, because it says on the litter box bag that it doesn't stick on their paws :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

04-15-2002, 06:26 AM
Sydney does not do much digging ; in fact only the "heavystuff" (how do people call that ?? my English is letting me down ..) Gets a little digging !!! The result is that I have to change the stones quite often , because when it gets to smelly for Mister Sydney , he refuses to go in !!!!!!!!!!! Result ::mad: :mad: :mad: !!!
And Niina , do not believe it when they say that the stuff does not stick to their pawns .... I've tried so many brands , and all the same thing !!!!!:mad: :confused:
Now I use the large bags from CARREFOUR ; seem to be the best up to now .