PDA

View Full Version : Why do I torture myself???

moosmom
12-19-2005, 05:21 PM
I was bored today so I went on Petfinder.com :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I saw the most amazing little orangie female Munchkin!!! She's in a foster home in Colchester, CT and is being offered for adoption from my friend's rescue, Helping Paws. I would LOVE to adopt her!! :( I think she'd make a great pal for Shortie Girl.

What do ya think??

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/CT166.jpg

rg_girlca
12-19-2005, 05:52 PM
If you feel you could afford to take in another one Donna, then by all means, go and get that precious, sweet, adorable, darling of a kitty. :D

catmandu
12-19-2005, 06:29 PM
I have heard a lot of nice things about Munchkins,how sweet and adorable they are!
I think that you should give yourself a Gift,that will love You for Years to come,and make you very happy.

carole
12-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Donna you really need to ask lol, if you want her GO GET HER, she is gorgeous, if you feel you have the room , then nothing is stopping you, have you thought of a name for her yet? I feel it in my bones she is going to become part of your household,she is cute as a button. ;) :) :D

moosmom
12-19-2005, 07:39 PM
I spoke with my friend and Buffy has been adopted.

BUT...she did say that she got a call from the Humane Society about a Munchkin that was dropped off. She's a 2 year old smoke color (grey). The woman at the HS told Rene that she'd hold her till she heard from her. Rene said that they're waiving the adoption fee so the kitty can find a foster home. Rene told me that if I want to keep her then I've got a free kitty. If I just want to foster her, that's okay too. She also told me to call her once I pick her up to let her know how she is with other cats.

I'll let you know when I hear from the lady at the HS. I hope I can give this little girl a furrrever home for the holidays.

Now for a name... :confused: :confused:

I thought of Holly, in honor of Christmas, but that sounds too much like Mollie and would be too confusing.

momcat
12-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Bring a sweet little kitty home for the holidays? GO FOR IT!!!!!

Flatcoatluver
12-19-2005, 08:14 PM
oh!!! good luck!!!! :)

Kfamr
12-19-2005, 09:22 PM
If you think you are in a stable enough point in your life, go for it.

orangemm
12-20-2005, 03:23 AM
What a wonderful holiday gift for YOU that would be!!! And, it would be the BEST gift for that sweet baby. :)

elizabethann
12-20-2005, 07:47 AM
What an awesome present for yourself at Christmas! You're so lucky! Please keep us updated. I'd love to see some pictures too!!!

What about Noel for a name?

moosmom
12-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Elizabethann,

Noel is a GREAT name!!! Thanks!!

I spoke with the woman at the HS this morning. She said if someone comes in and wants to adopt her, she'll let her go, as she can't hold her till Thursday when I can pick her up after work. That's fine with me. If she gets a furrrever home, great!!!

She did tell me she's a year old and very aloof. But I think it has alot to do with not being socialized. Poor baby has been there since September. She came in with babies and they all got adopted but her. She could be depressed being at the shelter. That's why I want to get her here as quickly as possible. I know when I adopted Shortie Girl, she was the same way till she started hanging around with my crew. Then she came out of her shell.