PDA

View Full Version : I am suddenly popular at work lol

cali
12-18-2005, 05:05 PM
lol when the tickets were ordered for my work christmas party the person who ordered then did not realize that I was not yet 19, so I was given to drink tickets, now because I am not 19 yet but the tickets were order for ME, it is up to me to decide what I want to do with them..suddenly I have a bunch of people asking me what I am doing with my drink tickets and looking at me hopefully lol :p

Toby's my baby
12-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Lol, you'll have to brib them all into giving you cookies or something ;). The person with the best HOME MADE cookies gets 'em! ;) :P

kuhio98
12-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Tell them you're going to raffle them off to the highest bidder and donate the funds to your favorite animal charity!

RICHARD
12-19-2005, 03:47 PM
The tickets for charity is a good idea but, be warned!!!

There is a reason that drink tickets are given out at a office party.
It's to keep people from getting blotto and driving home and possibly having an accident!

When you do get rid of them make sure that you have someone witness it...
and make sure that you say something about it not being your responsibility..,

Should you give them away and something happens you could be dragged into it....I am sorry, but it's the way things happen now....no one wants to take responsibility for their actions, it's better to blame or take someone else down with you.... :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :(