PDA

View Full Version : Preacher video

Glacier
12-18-2005, 04:15 PM
I can't get this to work an attachment so hopefully the link will work!

I've been trying forever to get a video of Preacher barking. It's a distinctive noise and given his advanced age and poor health, I wanted to get a record of it while I could. But Preacher has always been a stubborn soul! He wouldn't make a sound when I had the camera out, until this afternoon when he cooperated a little bit! The video's not great, but it gets the basic idea across! You know what he looks like, now you can hear him too.

Before anyone asks, yes, Preacher is a tie-out. He's completely blind, has a mild case of doggie alzheimers and it would be dangerous to let him roam the yard. He has a trolley style tie-out that gives him room to roam a bit and still be safe.

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0D4F4WMWWSBJM19TT5OZKUVDVK

captain
12-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh goodness me ........ what a lovely sound you make Preacher darlin :D

Glacier, I loved the sound of the crunching snow under your feet as you followed him ......:D Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gemini9961
12-18-2005, 05:54 PM
:D Sounds like Sadie, she makes the growling/grunting noise and then barks. She has a little whine in there too. I'm sure her and Preacher could talk all day to each other. :)

poofy
12-18-2005, 07:30 PM
that was a great video, my doggies were trying to find him..lol.. :)

Lobodeb
12-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Awww Preacher. I just love how your tail wags as you woo woo! Very cute.

Thanks for sharing!

finn's mom
12-18-2005, 08:56 PM
He sounds very unique! I like his paws, not sure why, but, they just are cute. ;)

cyber-sibes
12-18-2005, 09:07 PM
:( my computer won't open the video