PDA

View Full Version : Buddy is waiting for Santa (pics)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-18-2005, 11:10 AM
He says he can not wait for Santa to get here, so he is gonna wait for him under the tree, so that he will not miss him when he gets here ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Helga-G-Pitacky/buddyundertree2005.jpg

PS....he still has another week to go ;) ;) ...so he may be under that tree for a really long time :eek: :D

LoudLou
12-18-2005, 11:29 AM
Hang in there Buddy! 7 (?) more days to go... it won't be that long now.
But, hey, Buddy, what about dinner? And naps? And um, :o "Potty Breaks"?

We do wish you Good Luck on your wait for Sandy Claws. I'm not sure but maybe you can ask Linus about waiting for "The Great Pumpkin" he might have some helpful tips... ;)

The Beans

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Message from Inka to Buddy:

Hey pal, don't let your humans tell you that it is silly to wait under the tree!! It is the BEST place of all!! Remember at Easter when I waited for the Easter Bunny? Look where I was to welcome him:http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/easter3.jpg

Greetings to you and your family!

catmandu
12-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Scrappy 2 thinks that Buddy has the right idea as to where to wait,so you dont miss any of your presents!
She is expecting some Yummy Cat Food and I will not dissapoint her.
I hope that Buddy gets everything that he wants for PetMas,and we hope that Buddy and Abby take time out for the Hawaiin Pet Mas Partee!

momcat
12-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Hey there, Buddy! You're one smart kitty waiting for Santa under the tree. He certainly won't miss you and will probably give you a few good tummy rubs and some very tasty and special treats for guarding the Christmas tree so vigilantly. Meowie Christmas, sweet Buddy!!!

christa
12-18-2005, 06:06 PM
You could fit his litter box and food/water bowls in there just fine! :) Buddy is on a mission . . . I hope he DOES see Santa!!! :D

elizabethann
12-19-2005, 10:55 AM
AAAAAAAAAAWWWW....what a cutie!

rg_girlca
12-19-2005, 09:55 PM
Awwww Buddy, how adorable you look under the tree. I hope you get all that you wished for from Santa Claws. I'll tell you one thing though sweetie. How I would love to have a gorgeous kitty like you sitting under my tree on Christmas morning, with my name tag on it. :)

orangemm
12-20-2005, 05:48 AM
Best seat in the house! You go, Buddy!! :D :D

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-20-2005, 06:58 AM
He is still there :eek: :eek: :D

kilbarchancats
12-20-2005, 07:26 AM
Buddy, you are a very sweet and patient boy and look so adorable under that tree. I hope that Santa brings you all that you are hoping for and your sister too. She looks very much like my beautiful Candy girl.

do you have carrots for the reinder organised and a wee mince pie for santa? maybe a shot of whisky too to send him back out into the cold to visit all the other little pets ;)

kimlovescats
12-20-2005, 08:14 AM
Cute Buddy ... I am sure Santa Claus would never overlook you!!! ;)