PDA

View Full Version : Xmas party today

king2005
12-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Yay, I'm going to a Christmas party this afternoon! The guy that helped Rob get a job in this city has become a good friend of ours. He envited Rob to the party & said I have to come too :) Then Tom moved in with us & was told he had to come to the part aswell :D

There is supose to be loads of food, goodies & we're playing lots of Xbox, computer games, DS, PSP & watching tv. Can you tell were Geeks hehehe

This is gonna be a blast :) I love moving here more & more :)

anna_66
12-18-2005, 10:35 AM
Sound like fun! Hope you have a good time!

king2005
12-19-2005, 01:38 AM
OMG I had too much fun :)

I even got several gifts from the host & his girlfriend! He remembered I collect things & got me a Nestly (sp) Bunny figure!! I also got a Shrek Watch (he knew that was my fav movie), my own chocolate tree & some tea. As a family we got 2 xmas cakes of some sort (not those NASTY fruit cakes).

I swear I put on 50 pounds at the party. I have never seen so much food. They even cooked a Turkey dinner with all the trimings!!!

We were a party 14 in a small apt, but boy did we ever have fun & the 2 kids were well behaved too. The parents thought they were bothering us, but we said naah, they are quite well behaved, just a little hyper (playing with toys & rolling around on the floor, but NOT yelling & runing about).

I'm also quite high on sugar, thats why I'm still up & its 2:37am :eek:

anna_66
12-19-2005, 07:32 AM
Well it sounds like you had a terrific time:D