PDA

View Full Version : Morgan

nonie
12-18-2005, 07:24 AM
Oh, my gosh! You are the cutest little bird. :) Just adorable. Loved reading your story. It is obvious you are well cared for and loved. I hope you learn to get along with your bunny and your fish!! Your colors are beautiful and you are just so precious. May God bless you with lots of love and fun-filled adventures. Hope you get some of your favorite foods today! You are quite the gourmet. ;)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star(meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-18-2005, 11:31 AM
How beautiful you are sweetheart!
I bet you will be talking up a storm real soon!
What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today! It sure made me grin! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
12-18-2005, 01:04 PM
What a darling and most pretty little birdy you are Morgan! Congrats and Merry Christmas to SWEET MORGAN!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Awww!!! What a beautiful, joyful, loving feathered kid you are, Morgan! I so enjoyed reading all about you! What a character!:D Wow, your days sure are packed with lots of fun and adventure! You are one busy boy! And I'll bet by now you're talking up a storm, too! I'm sure your brother Pugsley, and hopeully now best bud, just loves to hear you chattering away:D That is one patient and understanding bunny brother you've got there!:eek: Good thing for fishie bro Thomas that you don't like water!:D;) Hope you're enjoying a happy, fun filled day in the spotlight sweetheart, enjoying all of those gourmet foods you cherish, some TV time and lots of extra hugs and kisses from the humans!:) Congratulations to our most beautiful, most deserving Pet of the Day, precious Morgan!:) And Merry Christmas to you and yours!

karlyb
12-19-2005, 01:02 AM
Morgan, you are so beautiful. I love your bright colors. You are a busy little bird, aren't you? I hope you and Pugsley are fast friends by now. Have a wonderful holiday season, sweet Morgan!

SpeedBitc
12-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Morgan says thank you for all your kind words. He's still working on liking his brother Pugsley and he's not talking yet. :confused:

His brother was also a pet of the day back on April 20, 2004.

:cool: