PDA

View Full Version : ~ * Treating animals so badly! * ~

baywatch babe
04-04-2002, 10:38 AM
When I was younger and used to go to my grandma's, I would usually find my cousin there! His mother was at work and we would play together. The only thing I hated about him was that he was cruel to cats. He used to pull their tails, spank them hard and throw stones at them! :( The cats were so friendly always coming near me to stroke and pat them. They were really cute! :) But suddenly they changed from friendly to fierce :mad: and afraid of the slightest movement towards them. I think it is because of what my cousin did to them! Now they keep runing away and from eight cats, only two are left! :eek: What can I do to get them back? :o Please help me cause I'm going mad. Thank-s for taking the time!

tatsxxx11
04-06-2002, 06:55 PM
What a terrible thing for you to have to witness:( Do you still see your cousin? Talk to him and tell him that no animal should be treted like that. Perhaps you can speak with his mother, or your own mother. Maybe she could speak with your aunt or cousin. Life is difficult enough for homeless, feral kitties. You have seen first hand the fear that such mistreatment creates. They are avoiding you now out of fear. Cruelty toward any animal should never be tolerated, nor ignored!!! Spencer the Lion who can usually be found on the Cat page, might have some good practical advice. Do you have a humane society there that might supply you traps so that you can either re-locate them or bring them to a shelter? Some places have shelters and sanctuarys just for feral kitties. Your cousin definitely needs to be spoken with! You just keep trying to be positive with the kitties, kind and gentle, and try to regain their trust! Thanks for caring:)