PDA

View Full Version : can some one HELP!

buttercup132
12-17-2005, 07:36 AM
i found a add in the paper and it was the only one saying cute x mas pups it got me quite mad and so im thinking of calling the lady and saying this.....

hi,im not calling to harass you but to simply educate you on why you shouldnt be putting cute x mas pups as a add in the paper, by doing that it attracts more people who think its a good idea to get ther 7 year old kid a puppy for christmas , it seems like a great pressent at first but after a couple days its put aside and the parents relise it too much "responsibility", the puppy is either taken to a shelter where it will most likley be put to sleep or they will stick it out side and ignore it, if its lucky it will have food and clean water. only 1 out of 6 puppies will go to a good permenent home the others will either be dumped at shelters ,neglected, or bred and 2 out of 6 puppies will be taken for puppymill breeding, so please at least take the cute x mas puppies out of the add and just put yorkies and toy poodles for sale.

do you think that would be good?

Miss Z
12-17-2005, 07:42 AM
I think that would be OK, as long as your polite and informative then there's nothing that the breeder can accuse you of. You're saying all the right stuff, and your facts are true. If the breeder really cares about his/her puppies then he/she will take your advice. I would be prepared for disappointment though, not everybody likes being told to do something:rolleyes:

CagneyDog
12-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Maybe you should tell her that she shouldn't have an ad in the paper for her dogs at all.

Majestic
12-17-2005, 12:25 PM
do not use the phrase "to educate you" :) some people get offended by that. In my opinion, it is hard to make someone to stop selling puppies if they already set their mind to it. What you could ask the lady to do is to make sure she sell to the people who know how to raise a dog, etc....