PDA

View Full Version : Where is Toby's My Baby?

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know? She hasn't been on in a while and I miss seeing her post. I don't know why lol. Anyone seen her latley?

Toby's my baby
12-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Lol, here I am!! I am so sorry for not posting lately. I miss you all SO much!! I have been really really busy lately with school and basketball. I wish I could find more time to come on here, but it just isnt possible right now. I have to get up at 6 AM everymorning, and dont get home untill 7 - 7:30, then I have to eat, take a shower, do homework, and by then my sister wants to be on the computer so I never get a chance to come on. Please, if anything big happens, or someone/ or a pet needs prayers or whatever, please, please pm me. I will try to post some pictures this weekend too. . we have LOTS of snow here :) :D Thanks for noticing that I havent been posting though!! :D

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 08:04 PM
OH! LoL! I thought something serious may have happened. I was really wondering alot. I went on everyday thikning" Where is she?"

Toby's my baby
12-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Lol, sorry bout that :o ;) I'll try to come on more often when I get a spare second. Christmas vacation starts next friday, so i'll have a lot mroe time to come on. :)