PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Pam's Andy!

Logan
04-04-2002, 09:15 AM
Pam,
I saw in your post in Cat Rescue that Andy is celebrating his sixth birthday today!!! Happy Birthday, Andy!!! Hope your mom will do something extra special for you today!!!! :D :D Make sure you share with Trevor too!!! :D
Love,
Logan, Butter and Mimi

Former User
04-04-2002, 09:17 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hope you get extra treats today! :D

gini
04-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Aww, Andy, Happy Birthday! A tuna cake perhaps?

(Andy, I like your name).

Lachesis
04-04-2002, 10:16 AM
Have a wonderful day baby kitty!!!

Pam
04-04-2002, 10:53 AM
Gee everybody Andy is just beside himself with all of these good wishes. This morning he received an e-greeting from his "Uncle Trevor." (Actually my daughter helped Trevor pull that off!) :D For breakfast this morning Andy had Fancy Feast salmon and whitefish. This is really a treat for him because I have been trying to maintain both of my boys' weight with the IAMS Weight Control dry food. When they saw the can of Fancy Feast they started rubbing up against my legs in a frenzy and the meowing was deafening! :D

Here is a picture of my little birthday boy. He is just a sweetheart and I love him so much. He's my little pal who loves to spend time in my lap purring until he drools. :D Can you tell I am crazy about this little guy!
http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/6737/images/th_PKyDQMCoBQIAAEo4ibU_6737_5.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-04-2002, 11:44 AM
Awwww...Andy, you're such a cutey. :D
Happy Birthday and sounds like you really enjoyed your extra special treats! :D

LoudLou
04-04-2002, 11:46 AM
HAPPY BIRRRRRRTHDAY!! We hope you get lots of touys and goodies and Catnip... well, we just hope you will get more spoiled than usual, today!:D

aly
04-04-2002, 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday Andy!!!!

I know your mom is already spoiling you today and you're going to have the best day!! Shiloh sends lots of love and kitty kisses to you. Have a great day!!

Edwina's Secretary
04-04-2002, 04:27 PM
Happy Birthday Baby! It is snowing today in your honor! :p

tatsxxx11
04-04-2002, 05:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful picture your wonderful Mommy Pam posted of you! You are one very handsome boy:) And you are so loved by all in your extended Pet Talk family! Sandra, Oliver, Mr. B, Cody, Star and Squeekers send along all their love to their special fur pal, Andy, on his special day!! And Andy, tell Mom, forget the diet, just for today!! We love you Andy!!

RachelJ
04-04-2002, 06:00 PM
Hi Andy, It's Me, Hannah! Remember, you and Trevor wrote me an email once. Guess what, I'm 6 years old too, although my birfday was a ways back. Six years old is good. I think you will like it. I don't remember getting anything special to eat on my birfday. *HEY, MOM, YOU FORGOT TO GET ME SPECIAL STUFF TO EAT ON MY BIRFDAY*. You are a lucky kitty and your Mom likes you a lot. Auntie Sandra is right about that being a nice picture of you. I think I could like a kitty like you, Andy. After all you are such a PRETTY COLOR. Happy Birfday from ME, HANNAH, and from Tucker and from my MOM.

Pam
04-04-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Happy Birthday Baby! It is snowing today in your honor! :p Oh Edwina I am so flattered that you thought of me when you saw the snow. I know that Marius is your true love, and surely the snow must have reminded you of his lush fur also that is strikingly similar to my own, but I was warmed all over just knowing that I was on your mind today on this my very special day. Lovingly, your friend, Andy

Cynthia
04-04-2002, 08:38 PM
Hi Andy!
Happy Birthday! You're one of our favorite Pet Talk guys! :cool: Have a great day and tell your bud Trevor we said hi to him too!

Puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr :D
Stump and Emmett

thelmalu99
04-04-2002, 09:13 PM
Happy Birthday, beautiful Andy!
Love and kisses from your friends in New York,
Thelma, Yertle
Danny and Elvis :)

Gio
04-05-2002, 03:22 AM
I hope you had a great day and LOTS of treats Andy! :D

zippy-kat