PDA

View Full Version : What tricka does your pet know?

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Sassy knows
Pray- She stands on her hind legs and puts her front pas togather. It looks like she is praying! :D
What does a lion do?- She attacks my arm
What does a bunny do?- She hops over my leg
Pull the lever- She pulls my arm down like a lever
Reading-I am trying to teach her how to read. She knows sit already. But I think she knows exactly what the card looks like.
Up- She sits like a human
Star knows
Nothing yet! She is to young. But if you say Hello to her she tries to talk. :D

poofy
12-16-2005, 12:33 PM
That is so cute what a sweetie sassy is, good luck with the reading..
SAmmyj can
wave bye bye
shake
give five
and go to the bedroom when hes in trouble..lol..http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/clgblinkie171.gif

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 12:38 PM
AW! SammyJ that is so cute and thanks!

slleipnir
12-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Josie:
bow, lay down, sit, sit pretty, speak, paw & other paw, come, heel, recall ( when I say come, she sits in front of me, when I say heel, she walks around behind me and sits at my side), watch me, give me a kiss, give me a hug..I don't know...maybe more..Oh, she's learning "go to sleep" right now she'll put her head down if i say down though...

Zeke:
He knows everything Josie knows (only he isn't as good with the recall/heel thing) he also knows Bang bang, crawl, wave, pick it up (he'll pick up whatever I point to/ask him to..depending...nothing too big or anything) maybe other stuff...to lazy to think

It's not really a trick, but when I say "readdyyyyyy" he gets really excited cause he knows he's gonna play. If I say "readddyyyy" while holding on to him then yell "GO!" and let go then he will take off running and get a ball or toy if it's near

tz1
12-16-2005, 12:53 PM
zero will jump and bite something when i tell him to, and let go when i say as well.
he will play fetch
sit and down
banzai - one of my favorites, he jumps on his back legs with his front legs in the air and barks :D

Flatcoatluver
12-16-2005, 01:21 PM
pray, high five, twirl right ot left, shake, bow, roll over, play dead, touch, all agility stuff, others I really can't think of...........

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Wow! Cute tricks everyone. Sasy would probably like agility.:)

kimboe
12-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Camen knows to; Sit, Stay, Speak, Lye Down, Dance, Up(jumps), Shake a paw, other paw. And right now i'm teaching him to hold a treat on his paws and giving the command to wich treat he can have Left or Right! Then if we get that mastered, try to get him to hold it on his nose!

Miss Z
12-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Well, Tia Maria knows..

Stop
Stay
Go again
Come here
Treats!!!
Up on my shoulder
Good girl!
Yes
No
Chase it!
Sit still

and she also comes to her name. And she's a rat!!!!!:)

k9krazee
12-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Shadow -
Basics, Pray (front feet on my arm, head between legs) Spin, Twist (opposite way of spin), Head down, speak, shake...I think thats all...

Kyra -
Sit, come, stay, down, head down, Hide you eyes, spin, pray, sit pretty, speak, roll over and bow

Mini -
Sit, stay, come, heel, here, wait, down, head down, Hide your eyes, spin, pray and speak

Micki -
Sit, stay, come, heel, here, wait, stay, stand, Bang, sit pretty, wave, spin, bow, roll over, speak, head down, shakes his head "no" when I ask him if hes a good dog, pray and knows some agility commands/obstacles.

Jack -
Sit, stay, come, here, heel, wait, stay, finish, down, head down, "Lights on" (turns the light on, still working on off...), Working on "Achoo", he gets a kleenex, spin, boing (he jumps into the air, I taught him this when I was trying to teach him to jump rope), Roll over, sit up, hide your eyes, bow, beep beep (back up), Foot (holds foot up, aka Be Lassie), crawl, wave, watch me, Frappez (lays down, hits ground with foot), take it, hold it....hmm I think thats about it..

Wow, you can really tell who is more willing to please, lol. Or who I work with more :o The boys win for the most tricks I think. ;) The girls (especially Mini) really don't like learning new things, it was a pain just to teach them the basics, lol!

I_luv_rusty
12-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Rusty know up,sit,catch, paw,right paw,left paw, stay, kiss,run, ummm and a more can't remember

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 05:53 PM
AW! Jack knows alot of tricks and so does Tia Maria. She must be really smart. :D

Kfamr
12-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Oh gosh.
I wouldn't even know where to start.

All three know their basics and then tons more.

My favorites are:
"Be a lady" (Kiara crosses her paws)
"I Love You" (Simba says I love you)
Around (point to object and they walk around it and then come back)
Bang Bang (play dead)
Bow
Touch it (touches object)
Throw the trash away
put your toy away, bring me a toy
"Are you shy?" (puts paws over face)
sit pretty
crawl
Which one? (hold hands out with treat in one, closed fist, and they tell me which the treat is in)
turn, holding food/treats/stuff in their mouths
flipping treats off their nose and catching it
roll over
and soooo many more. I can basically make them do anything I want. They don't always do their tricks for others but they do ANYTHING for me.

And it's not really a trick but I LOVE when Kiara catches her frisbee. I just taught her "Shake it" where she shakes the toy in her mouth. :)

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 09:43 PM
WHOA! Your do can talk? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LKPike
12-17-2005, 10:28 AM
Jillie's tricks, sit, platz, shake (trying to move that to high 5 like frankie)

Frankie's tricks, sit, platz, shake and from shake we got high 5.

They understand these words though: byebyes, home, kennel, pig ear, treat, collar, be mah baby! (they jump in our laps), hungry?, they understand each others names too.

*YOU LITTLE BITC* ;) Jillians heard that one enough lately, just cause she didnt get to go byebyes with us, i'm missing $460, 3 pairs jeans, 5 pairs underwear, 1 bra, 3 socks, toothbrush, 2 things of chapstick, 1 very expensive shirt, 2 important remotes, 1 heating pad, 1 couch cushion, etc etc

_Sassy_
12-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Wow! I wanna teach Sassy high-five to lol. Jillian is a nuaghty girl