PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please, for a 3 years old girl

Anita Cholaine
12-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Well... I don't know this girl personally, but I'm very worried about her. She and her parents are part of my family and they live with their 3 daughters in the countryside. They came to Buenos Aires this week because her daughter (I think her name is Maria Victoria) became really ill. The poor little angel has been with health problems this year, but she was doing fine, and now she was having a normal life again.

But now, she's again in hospital with a terrible disease in her kidneys. The doctors are not sure yet, but they think that she has Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome. This is caused because of eating raw meat, and they think she has it because she ate a hamburger at McDonals, which wasn't completely well cooked.

We don't know if the girl is doing fine, but her situation seems to be really serious. Her parents are completely destroyed. Please, think of this little 3 year old baby, and her family. She shouldn't be in hospital right now, she should be at home, playing with her sisters...:(

Here I found some information about her disease
http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/hemolyticuremic/a/080203.htm

caseysmom
12-16-2005, 11:34 AM
That is very scary, prayers on the way for Maria Victoria.

Karen
12-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Please God, watch over this little one and let her health improve and be a Christmas miracle for everyone.

davidpizzica
12-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Natali, heart felt Pittsburgh prayers coming your way for this precious little girl. It's not a good way to start out in life. {{{{HUGS}}}} go to her and {{{{HUGS}}}} to you for caring so much.

ramanth
12-16-2005, 12:03 PM
Many prayers and healing vibes sent.

_Sassy_
12-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Prayers on the way. I hope she lives. Shes only 3! Thats very sad :(

JenBKR
12-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Lots of special Christmas prayers coming her way. Poor little thing :(

Uabassoon
12-16-2005, 12:24 PM
How scary, I'll be sending prayers that everthing will be ok for this sweet little girl.

poofy
12-16-2005, 12:29 PM
Im very sorry for that poor family and the little one..may the Lord have mercy and bestow good health on her for always is my prayer

Anita Cholaine
12-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Thank you everybody. :( It seems like she's going to spend Christmas in hospital... I really hope she gets better...

Corinna
12-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Prayers here from Montana. May be our own little Sammy girl could send her some good fighting vibes.

Anita Cholaine
12-19-2005, 11:13 AM
We have an update: her kidneys are working, and now, she seems to be a little better. But she's still in a difficult situation...

Corinna, I thought about Sammy when I knew about Victoria... Sammy is a real little fighter, and Victoria has a long battle to fight... I'm sending prayers for both girls... I really hope a Christmas miracle for them...

Karen
12-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Glad she's doing a bit better, will send more prayers her way!

Someone I love had to have one kidney removed as a child, and is still alive and well as an adult, so if it comes to that, I wanted you to know that it is possible to live with just one kidney.