PDA

View Full Version : Chase me, Run after me & Scare Me...

anna_66
04-04-2002, 07:59 AM
This is Roxey's absolutely favorite game! Last night my husband Mark was going into the kitchen & Roxey jumped up and ran in there too. All he has to do is turn around fast....and the game is on! She stands in the living room (there is a small wall for her to look around into the kitchen) and looks around, just waiting for him to jump at her. He had the drying towel, and OMG! you should have seen her! We have linoleum in the kitchen, so she can't get away very fast. It is the funniest thing:D She would just barely peek around the wall..very slowely..HERE HE COMES!!! Vroom...she's gone, and back again for more! And of course all the time howling...Aohhhhhh:D It's just such a funny game to watch, just had to share it with you!

jennifert
04-04-2002, 08:34 AM
That's so cute, that is one of Duncan's favorite games too! If you just turn around quick and look at him, he goes running away! So funny!!

Deb Motter
04-04-2002, 10:25 AM
Thats so funny! Bon won't run from me, (unless of course she has gotten loose outside!). If I do that sort of teasing with her, she will run at me and nip my feet!

Sometimes we bring out the metal vacuum cleaner tubes and make weird noises by blowing and howling down them. She attacks those too! (not recommeded for plastic tubes!)

Cincy'sMom
04-04-2002, 03:47 PM
Sadie loves that game!!! Our kitchen has doors to the dining room and living room, so she loves to run "laps" with someone chasing her. Being part lab, she of course has to have something in her mouth during the chase. Cincy is finally starting to get the game and chase her, which is al ot easier on Ralph and I!

LoudLou
04-04-2002, 04:23 PM
Louie plays this game with Mocha Bean! What's REALLY funny is Louie will bark at her, turn tail and run, and SHE chases HIM through the house! Louie I am sure thinks he is just a big cat,..he's so sheltered.:rolleyes: :o

lovemymaltese
04-25-2002, 10:46 AM
That is so funny, I can just picture how happy that dog must be when playing that game. My Tango loves that game too, he just barks his little heart out. I just love hearing happy stories.