PDA

View Full Version : Cavallo

nonie
12-16-2005, 05:43 AM
Good morning and congrats on being our special POTD! :) You are very handsome and I love the markings on your face. I know Emily is proud of you and loves you so much. You are so well groomed and your coat is just dazzling! :D I hope today brings you an extra carrot and a ride with with Miss Emily. May God bless you with good health and many trips to the ring. It's been a pleasure to meet you!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

luvofallhorses
12-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Good morning, Cavallo! :) Aren't you a pretty boy? :) Congrats on being our POTD. :) Enjoy your special day,sweetheart! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-16-2005, 12:47 PM
What a handsome fellow you are!
I'm not surprised you do so well at the shows!!! The judges can see how special you are too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
12-16-2005, 03:16 PM
What a gorgeous horse! You are so elegant and majestic beautiful Cavallo!! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL CAVALLO!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Greeting to you magnificent Cavallo! Oh, yours is the perfect rescue tale for this holiday season! Oh, I just can't bear the thought of you being surrendered, "up for auction," as though you were just a commodity:( You are a beautiful creature with an unbreakable spirit, a heart of gold and thankfully, you found your way to people who would love you for who you are, to a home that would give your spirit a chance to shine! Your very proud and loving guardians, your dear friend Emily have it SO right, it's not about the ribbons, it's about the love and friendship:) Congratulations to you magnificent Cavallo, our very special, most deserving Pet of the Day! Much love to you dear one! I wish for you and your wonderful circle of friends and family, a lifetime of unconditional love and friendship!:) Bet your barn mates, best bud Learoy, your horse and donkey pals, are mighty proud of you too!:) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, dear Cavallo!

chocolatepuppy
12-16-2005, 05:08 PM
Cavallo, you sure are handsome! Congratulations on POTD! :D