PDA

View Full Version : Gretchen

nonie
12-16-2005, 05:29 AM
Good Morning and congrats on being our special DOTD! :)
You are absolutely beautiful...and so very smart. Alpha girl!
However, I am so sorry you have lost your two brothers, Hans and
Mozart. They are watching over you from the Bridge. I hope today
brings you lots of fun and some extra treats...maybe a game of football. :D
May God bless you with love and adventures with your family. It's been a
pleasure to meet you.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Daisy and Delilah
12-16-2005, 07:15 AM
Good morning beautiful girl!! What a heartwarming story your human writes about you sweetie. Such a loving companion and wonderful GSD you are doll face. Despite having gone through some serious surgery and losing your best pals, Hans and Mozart, you still carry on as the wonderful girl your family knows and loves. What a sweetheart you are Dear Gretchen. We are very pleased to meet you this morning and we wish you and your family continued happiness always. We can almost see Hans and Mozart running and playing at the RB with big smiles on their faces. Their beloved Gretchen is the fabulous DOTD today and they couldn't be happier!! We know they will be with you all day as you celebrate with the family. Congratulations pretty girl. Maybe a game of football or playing with your doll or just a lazy day on the couch. Have nothing but fun fun fun sweetheart!! We truly heart Gretchen!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny :confused: Florida :cool: :cool:

senorita02
12-16-2005, 07:23 AM
Oh Gretchen you are a true super hero!! You are so beautiful, i am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet pack mates, that must be so hard on you, poor baby!
Congrats on your big day you most certainly deserve it!!
Your Gorgeous!

irish
12-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Precious Gretchen, how beautiful you are. You certainly don't look ten years old. What a lucky girl you are to have had such a loving family since you were just a tiny pup trying to grow into her ears. You'll see Hans and Mozart again someday sweetheart. Hope you get lots of treats and hugs today. Congratulations on being DOTD.

anna_66
12-16-2005, 08:02 AM
What a beautiful girl you are Gretchen, I can see why your family chose you to come home with them (I bet Hans was gorgeous too). I'm so glad your there bringing smiles to them while your best friends are at the bridge.
I'm sure you miss them, but it sounds like your keeping busy going on walks and playing football. I'm sure you have lots of fun!

I hope there are no more surgeries for you in the future and you have many more exciting years ahead:D

LHCamry
12-16-2005, 08:56 AM
You are so beautiful. I am so sorry that you have had a lot of health problems. But glad that you are doing fine now. Sorry about the lost of your play mates. But I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much and are taking very good care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Have a wonderful life.
:) :) :)

Lori Jordan
12-16-2005, 09:49 AM
What a pretty girl you are Gretchen I like your name it fits you so well.Congrats on being DOTD and whish you the best of health and hope you have a day filled with love and treats

Bandit June 15, 2004-November 16, 2005

Jerili
12-16-2005, 10:46 AM
I can tell Gretchen and her mates are very well taken care of. This makes my heart sing. So many people get their pets and neglect them. They should be family members if you are comitted to having a life long friend.

Blessings to you!!!

lizbud
12-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Hello Gretchen,

I know well what your people mean when they say having a GSD
pupster in the house is like living with another human person. :) You
are smart, loyal and devoted to your family. An excellent companion
and friend. I'm very happy to meet you today pretty girl and offer my
congratualtions on your special honor as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.
I wish you a long and happy life sweetheart. :)

Jax
12-16-2005, 03:14 PM
What a big gorgeous gal you are Gretchen, such a beauuutiful GSD, wow! :eek: Congrats to SWEET GRETCHEN GIRL!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
12-16-2005, 04:10 PM
What a gorgeous girl you are, dear Gretchen! My heart melted when I read your family's loving tribute to their best friend! You embody all of those most cherished GSD traits...beauty, intelligence, heart and soul. You have been a devoted best friend and loyal protector to your family these many years, and they are truly blessed to have you in their lives:) I'm so sorry to hear that your beloved pack pals have left for the Bridge, Gretchen. I'm sure you miss them so. But happily, you have your wonderful humans to keep you busy and occupied with lots of fun adventures to enjoy, and no pup is more loved than you, dear Gretchen:) And you know, I'll just bet your packmates, Hans and Mozart, are looking down for the Bridge this very moment, so proud to see their pal honored here today!:)

I love reading beautiful love stories like yours, Gretchen! Through good times and bad, you have been there for your family and they there for you. That's what the dog/human bond is all about, unconditional love!!!

It's been an honor to meet you today sweetheart and I hope you and your proud people are enjoying a very happy, love filled day, celebrating your induction into the Pet Talk Hall of Fame! Congratulations to you beautiful Gretchen, our MOST deserving, EXTRA special DOG OF THE DAY! Have your Mom give you a big hug and kiss for me...and a few extra treats too!:)
Love, Sandra

chocolatepuppy
12-16-2005, 05:04 PM
Gretchen, you are a beautiful girl! Congratulations on DOTD! :D