PDA

View Full Version : Porch Cat Scratchy

catmandu
12-15-2005, 07:16 PM
I dont know if he has a home,as he seems to be here a lot.
I leave food for him as he helped keep Scrappy2 alive,and may well be the Father of Pouncettes Kitten,and they are Big and Tabby like he.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1209.jpg
Hello Everyone Im Scratchy.
I call him Scratchy as he still swipes at me,after all the meals that hes eaten here!

kimlovescats
12-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi there, Scratchy.... hey, it isn't nice to scratch the hand that feeds you! ;)

Grace
12-15-2005, 07:27 PM
He's cute - and looks very well fed!

AbbyMom
12-15-2005, 09:11 PM
He's cute!

I missed something, Gary. How did he help keep Scrappy2 alive? Can you repeat his story? Please? :)

G535
12-16-2005, 12:48 AM
He's gorgeous, can't wait to see him in a kitty pile with all the other cats! :)

kilbarchancats
12-16-2005, 02:37 AM
Pleased to meet you Mr Scratchy. you are a handsome big fella and no mistake! :)

lady_zana
12-16-2005, 03:29 AM
Well, hello, there Mr. Scratchy! You sure are a pretty boy! You be good now and don't scratch at the hand that feeds you, silly boy. :)

jenluckenbach
12-16-2005, 05:09 AM
He is a very handsome gentleman.

catmandu
12-16-2005, 08:31 AM
He kept Scrappy 2 warm,when she was young,and let her eat first when he himself would have loved the food that I was putting out.
Many times he would cuddleher,in his arms protecting her from the elements.He comes into the House once in a while and Scrappy 2 runs to him,and they wash each other.
She remembers when Scratchy was her Friend when she needed one the most!

kimlovescats
12-16-2005, 10:43 AM
He kept Scrappy 2 warm,when she was young,and let her eat first when he himself would have loved the food that I was putting out.
Many times he would cuddleher,in his arms protecting her from the elements.He comes into the House once in a while and Scrappy 2 runs to him,and they wash each other.
She remembers when Scratchy was her Friend when she needed one the most!

Oh Gary, that is the sweetest thing!!! Aren't kitties just so wonderful? :D

Lobodeb
12-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Wow! He sure is handsome. Scratchy, it's not nice to swipe the hand that feeds you, but thanks for taking care of Scrappy2.

rg_girlca
12-16-2005, 03:41 PM
What a handsome fella he is and what a sweet story on how Scratchy kept Scrappy 2 warm and let her eat first. That is just too sweet.

Gary, don't forget that with our winters, any stray cat will pratically double in their size to compensate for the cold weather. The few stray's that we have on our street look so skinny during the summer months, but when winter is starting to set in, boy do they look different. It's amazing how much they fill out. They may look well fed, but are actually still wanting for food. We have one stray that has been around for years now, he is an orangie named Caramel, and there are about 4 of us on the street who feed him and one person has a nice shelter that he sleeps in during the cold months. One neighbour tried to make him an inside cat, but he wanted nothing to do with that at all, at all. It's funny though to see him go from door to door even after he has eaten from one neighbour already.

Bless you for helping out these precious kitties who come to the Found Cats Hotel.

catmandu
12-16-2005, 04:50 PM
I cannot in all conscience let those Cats go hungry,and a lot of time they like the petting and attention as much as the Food.
Its the least I can do,for those Little Faces,even CatZilla.

Mad Mags Moo
12-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Gary you are one of a kind and truly are the cat man!!!! :cool: :D
Love Scratchy :D