PDA

View Full Version : All that have gone to RB

Pawsitive Thinking
12-15-2005, 10:05 AM
I cannot bring myself to read all the beautiful, individual tributes to your beloved pets - sitting in tears on reception doesn't do much to boost the company's image but I would like to send my love and best wishes to all of you who are grieving the loss of your best friend

JenBKR
12-30-2005, 02:43 PM
I am with you on that - I am usually on here at work and can't really sit here and cry, so I usually chose not to enter into any memorial threads. My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with all of you that have lost a beloved pet and are greiving.

sandragonfly
12-30-2005, 04:13 PM
thank you both.. :(

hard for me too, especially one of my dear boy just ran across the bridge. difficult of wanting to know who lost who and not wanting to cry.. there are three memorial forums in here that I hardly could look in. but I try when I feel like to, almost never do.. I just don't have a great stable of emotions here for so many helpless animals - :(

to some who have lost, I know I haven't posted in my sympathies after got a few news in PMs, or saw but had little known of what words to use - please know I truly am sorry for every of you and are in my thoughts through this grieving times. . .

hugs ((((all)))) ~

JenBKR
12-30-2005, 05:50 PM
but had little known of what words to use

That's me too, I really don't know what to say sometimes so it's easier for me to not say anything. Of course, then I feel guilty :rolleyes:

sandragonfly
12-30-2005, 06:06 PM
posted by jenbkr
Of course, then I feel guilty. :rolleyes:

yep, me too. I feel guilter when they post in mine. really, I'm more of believe in affectionate, that's the best I can do! but some aren't not comfortable with that. :(

jesse_3
12-31-2005, 02:19 AM
I here you Gina. I am so worried that I might say something to upset someone more. Once in a while, I can say quite a bit, but other times, I don't say much of anything.

Please, everyone who have lost their little furbabes, know that I want to express my deepest sypathies..

Steph

carole
12-31-2005, 03:55 AM
I just lost my beautiful lil Feral Zara yesterday and I wanted to tell those who feel awkward at posting in memorials, please dont, the words of comfort helped me so much, sure it made me cry even more, but isn't that what one should do , grieve and let it all out, every little comment means the world to me and others at these sad and difficult times, so don't be afraid to post, your words whether they be simple or many, mean alot to us that are grieving.

tatsxxx11
12-31-2005, 06:13 PM
So well said, Carole. I lost one of my own this year and the words of kindness, of love and support were such a help and so very much appreciated. God Bless all of those dear ones who left for the Bridge this year. Many of them were furkids of my dear friends. Love to them all and to their families.

To my dear, precious Cody, I miss you more than words can say baby girl and will love you always, forever and forever~

sandragonfly
01-02-2006, 01:04 AM
thank you carole for letting us know, I've tried my best but sometimes I just don't know what to say, words can make me feel useless too. only at times I want to cry with you/them.

carole
01-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Gina just in that post itself you said all that was needed, a simple kind loving gesture like saying you want to cry with me, is very comforting and it is always good to know that others share your grief and understand your pain, never doubt that and please do respond to people's threads, the one reason they write them is to share their pain with others who they know will understand. and help comfort them in their time of need :)

When I found Zara dead, I felt that i was the only one in the world who really really cared and loved her, because the pain I felt was so bad, but coming here made me not feel alone in my grief and I knew everyone understood where i was coming from and had experienced it on a level of some sort in their lives, it really did help, nothing will bring her little soul back, but there will always be a special place in my heart and memories for her, she was not a little cat that noone loved or cared for, and even though people on PT did not know her they felt something for her too.

sandragonfly
01-03-2006, 11:07 PM
yes, a thought can mean a thousand - like I said there are three memorial forums here, so many have died as I have fell behind, it's hard for me to start, read and bump back some too. especially my dear rat, buttons who just left for rainbow paradise. when I too post, I think of him and others.

I will when I can. :) (((hugs)))

catmandu
01-04-2006, 11:38 AM
I like to think of the loss as temporary,to give another Cat Like Tubby a chance at a Furr Ever Home.

And that we will all see Our Loved Ones,who have travelled the World,and have so many places for us,to see and stay,when we see them,and are reunited One Fine Day.