PDA

View Full Version : doctors appointment yesterday for the baby... I'm 11 weeks

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-15-2005, 09:38 AM
I went for my check up yesterday.

We weren't supposed to do anything special but just talk to me about family medical history.... and check the heartbeat.

Well the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat (which really made me nervous, since they found it so easy two weeks ago). So they had to fit me in for an ultrasound, just to make sure everything was o.k.

Sooooo. I got to see my baby!! I was nervous but kind of excited for the ultrasound just so I can get my first look at the baby. It was soooo exciting to see it. It was so wiggly, and waving and kicking. I would have never thought that it would be moving around so much. It was sooooo cute and It made me laugh... wiggley little baby!

So I got some pictures to show off. Which I think is cool. Cause they told me their office usually only does one ultrasound at 20 weeks. Im gonna try and get to my sisters house and scan the pictures so I can show them off here too.

YAY baby!! Even though it looks like a peanut.... I think it is such a cutie!
I can't wait to see what it is gonna be!!

Pawsitive Thinking
12-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Ooooh goody - another baby to coo over! Glad all is well (my Katie looked like a frog in the scan I had.....)

Corinna
12-15-2005, 09:58 AM
congratulations

Samantha Puppy
12-15-2005, 10:05 AM
How did I miss your original announcement? Congrats! When are you due? Are you going to find out what gender it is? You must be thrilled!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Glad to hear all is going well! :D

I know you had been gone for quite awhile, so I don't know if you know Samantha's Puppy is pregnant too....and due any day now. Anyway, before she knew if it was a girl or a boy, she started calling "it" Nug, short for Nugget. Guess we'll have to start calling your baby Wiggles. :D

So glad to hear you and Wiggles are doing just fine! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
12-15-2005, 10:06 AM
Guess we'll have to start calling your baby Wiggles

LOL! Hi Wiggles!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Congrats with Wiggles!! It must be special to "see" it for the first time !

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-15-2005, 11:15 AM
How wonderful Sara! It's one thing to KNOW you are pregnant - but the first time you actually SEE the little one is so amazing!

Great idea Debbie - WIGGLES it is!!!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the scan!

(((HUGS)))

Lobodeb
12-15-2005, 11:17 AM
Yay, another PT baby! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

We are a fertile group, aren't we?

Wiggles, I like that. We didn't want to know what our baby's gender was, but someone recently, accidentally told us :mad: :rolleyes: . But before we knew, we would call our baby JC. Short for Judo Chops because of how much this baby kicks me. :)

Corinna
12-15-2005, 12:03 PM
I am so glad I'm no longer in that fertile group. But I am expecting a grandbaby in June. We are almost to not holding our breathe . We are almost through the 14 week mark (she lost last one then)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-15-2005, 12:22 PM
How did I miss your original announcement? Congrats! When are you due? Are you going to find out what gender it is? You must be thrilled!

Well according to the doctor it is June 28.

It seems like I got a loooong way to go. Yes I do want to find out what gender it is. Before now I always thought I wouldn't. But I see so many cute things I want to buy that I just have to find out.... ;)

Debbie... Gosh!! i know!!! I come back and it seems everyone got pregnant while I was gone.

yeah... we can call the baby Wiggles.... I hate calling it "it".

Little wiggly baby. I keep seeing it over and over in my head. I wish I had a video of it...

kimlovescats
12-15-2005, 12:44 PM
I didn't know you were pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D
So excited about your little wiggly baby! Can't wait to see the photos!

My Peanuts
12-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Congrats! You must be so excited!
:)

anna_66
12-16-2005, 08:58 AM
I must have missed you saying you were pregnant:o

This must be so exciting for you!

Samantha Puppy
12-16-2005, 10:19 AM
Well according to the doctor it is June 28.

It seems like I got a loooong way to go.

It seems like it, but it's really not. Trust me. Time between now and then will FLY. Don't procrastinate!!!

poofy
12-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Congrats on the baby, so wonderfull will keep wiggles in prayes for a safe trip home..that is so wonderful :)

Uabassoon
12-16-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm so excited for you! I hope you are able to scan the pictures because I'd love to see pictures of baby Wiggles!