PDA

View Full Version : Write a Letter to Santa...LOL!

QueenScoopalot
12-15-2005, 09:29 AM
http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Mine!

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Anne's Christmas party. It was Madison who spiked the punch with too much Diet Pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 223 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vanilla.

I thought it was funny when I put Caryssa's hoodie on my head and danced the polka on the lawn chair while singing `"Merry Fricken Christmas"'. I didn't mean to break Anne's computer and don't know why Anne would sue me for battery.

I don't remember calling Dustin's wife a floppy horse---even though she looked like one with silver eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kirsten's husband's big toe, it was only because I ate too much of that spaghetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my bus through my neighbor's basement. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a slimey cat and have me arrested for burglary!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all happy and hot. And I'm really not to blame for any of this grumpy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and laughing yours,
Megan (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 342 bucks!

Anita Cholaine
12-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Monica's Christmas party. It was Lucas who spiked the punch with too much Pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 16 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like mint.

I thought it was funny when I put Micaela's Shoes on my head and danced the Tango on the Table while singing `Krazy Little Christmas'. I didn't mean to break Monica's Camera and don't know why Monica would sue me for Breaking.

I don't remember calling Martin's wife a fat sheep---even though she looked like one with brown eye shadow and yellow lipstick!

And when I threw up on Paula's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that hot dogs.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my helicopter through my neighbor's bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a old pig and have me arrested for stealing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all fool and pathetic. And I'm really not to blame for any of this cool stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and beautifully yours,
Natali (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 1 bucks!

lol, very fun!:D

Miss Z
12-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Katherine's Christmas party. It was Victoria who spiked the punch with too much Pink Lemonade. I can't help it if I drank 400 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like baking bread.

I thought it was funny when I put Sarah's scarf on my head and danced the conga on the sofa while singing `jailhouse rock'. I didn't mean to break Katherine's PSP and don't know why Katherine would sue me for shoplifting.

I don't remember calling gavin's wife a tearful horse---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and peach lipstick!

And when I threw up on joanna's husband's little finger, it was only because I ate too much of that ice cream.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my ferrari through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a dainty rat and have me arrested for mugging!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stupid and sad. And I'm really not to blame for any of this funniest stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and dangerously yours,
Zara (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

slleipnir
12-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Nelly's Christmas party. It was Cate who spiked the punch with too much orange juice. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like flowers.

I thought it was funny when I put cate's pants on my head and danced the disco on the couch while singing `Vivid'. I didn't mean to break Nelly's radio and don't know why Nelly would sue me for stealing.

I don't remember calling Randy's wife a soft horse---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Sarah's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that hamburger.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a giant mule and have me arrested for failing to yeild!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all fluffy and brown. And I'm really not to blame for any of this square stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and unfortunatly yours,
Audrey (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 8 bucks!

rosethecopycat
12-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Steve's Christmas party. It was Dave who spiked the punch with too much wine. I can't help it if I drank 300.76 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like meatballs.

I thought it was funny when I put Andy's shoes on my head and danced the waltz on the ottoman while singing `Stable mates'. I didn't mean to break Steve's remote and don't know why Steve would sue me for fraud.

I don't remember calling Dave's wife a pointy goat---even though she looked like one with umber eye shadow and teal lipstick!

And when I threw up on Robin's husband's bum, it was only because I ate too much of that pickles.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Edsel through my neighbor's soffit. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a smelly Siamese cat and have me arrested for usuary!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stinky and bluish. And I'm really not to blame for any of this friggin' stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Ren (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only .29 bucks!

anna_66
12-16-2005, 08:44 AM
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Robin's Christmas party. It was Dana who spiked the punch with too much rum. I can't help it if I drank 10 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fruit.

I thought it was funny when I put Amy's shirt on my head and danced the hustle on the couch while singing `My Humps'. I didn't mean to break Robin's dvd and don't know why Robin would sue me for stealing.

I don't remember calling Donnie's wife a large pig---even though she looked like one with orange eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kim's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that turkey.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my van through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a hideous dog and have me arrested for mugging!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sad and lonely. And I'm really not to blame for any of this here stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and warmly yours,
Anna (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 496 bucks!

HEHE! That was fun!