PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

CagneyDog
12-14-2005, 10:47 PM
My own digital camera would be nice. :)

What do you want.

Uabassoon
12-14-2005, 10:48 PM
I asked my mom for an ipod because I couldn't think of anything else to ask for.

The Cat Factory
12-14-2005, 11:15 PM
All I want is a new digital camera, and Family Guy Vol. 3 :)

petslover
12-14-2005, 11:45 PM
I just asked for the 7th Heaven DVD. My parents said I was really easy to please this year. lol.

BC_MoM
12-14-2005, 11:48 PM
I just asked for the 7th Heaven DVD. My parents said I was really easy to please this year. lol.

I LOVE 7TH HEAVEN. :D

Well, I asked for a lot this year.. but I REALLY want the Agility Starter Kit at PetSmart, even though I heard it won't last long. Too bad. I want it. :D

slleipnir
12-15-2005, 12:10 AM
I've asked for a couple books and an mp3 player...I don't really know what else I want (besides a dog or a horse which isn't going to happen)

.sarah
12-15-2005, 12:49 AM
I asked for paintings, blankets/throws, or pillows with Labs or Great Danes on them. That's all I really want -- I even asked for Lab stuff for the Secret Santa exchange for work and got some really nice stationary and a paperweight. :)

I also want agility stuff, because my dad promised to build it for me but he just got shoulder surgery so he can't really do it. And maybe some money to pay for obedience and agility classes ;)

tz1
12-15-2005, 01:25 AM
i dont want or need anything for christmas...i just need two miracles...one , for my dad who is terminally ill from cancer to survive. and the second, for my mom to be able to quit drinking....i guess i can wish right...

JenBKR
12-15-2005, 08:55 AM
i dont want or need anything for christmas...i just need two miracles...one , for my dad who is terminally ill from cancer to survive. and the second, for my mom to be able to quit drinking....i guess i can wish right...

((((HUGS)))) sweetie, I am so sorry, what a trial for you to be going through. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

BitsyNaceyDog
12-15-2005, 09:10 AM
I don't really have anything spacific I want for Christmas. I have an Amazon wish list full of little random things that I'd enjoy having, but nothing major.

pitc9
12-15-2005, 09:20 AM
I would love to get the purple Dyson vacuum cleaner. (the one for Pets) But I don't think "Santa" is going to spend $500 on a vacuum! :o

JenBKR
12-15-2005, 09:21 AM
I would love to get the purple Dyson vacuum cleaner. (the one for Pets) But I don't think "Santa" is going to spend $500 on a vacuum! :o

I want that one too! I think I'll wait for it to come down in price though :eek:

Anita Cholaine
12-15-2005, 09:25 AM
I really don't know what I want.... :rolleyes: :confused: :p Maybe I'll just let my parents surprise me, but I don't care....

Queen of Poop
12-15-2005, 09:40 AM
All I want for Christmas is peace in my family and for my family to stay together. This could take a major miracle.

JenBKR
12-15-2005, 10:01 AM
All I want for Christmas is peace in my family and for my family to stay together. This could take a major miracle.

Prayers for a Christmas miracle coming your way :)

Samantha Puppy
12-15-2005, 10:09 AM
A flat stomach and therefore, the ability to be able to see my feet again.

JenBKR
12-15-2005, 10:19 AM
What I really want is for my sister to leave her loser husband, but what I am getting is new hardwood floor in our entry room.

Pawsitive Thinking
12-15-2005, 10:20 AM
To hibernate until its all over? Bah! Humbug! :rolleyes:

slick
12-15-2005, 10:22 AM
My thoughts and prayers going out to you Tz1! I just know that God has heard your call and for Christmas I will ask that He grants you your two miracles. Please keep us posted on their progress, OK?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm actually very fortunate, and therefore really don't need anything for Christmas. Terry always makes me make out a list so he knows what to buy, and I never know what to put on it.

All I really want is the age old "Peace on earth, good will towards men." I know that's asking for a lot though.....but maybe, just maybe.....oh drat, I don't want to make this political so I'll just leave it at that. ;)

kimboe
12-15-2005, 01:02 PM

I hope your wish will come true for you, Sending prayers your way to you and your family! ..(((hugs)))

Jamieejo85
12-15-2005, 01:05 PM
I just asked for a digital camera and some money to go toward my Cabo trip~ :)

Kfamr
12-15-2005, 01:10 PM
I really haven't asked for anything. I just buy myself something when I need/want it.

For those of you wishing for miracles... my thoughts are with you. {hugs}

Miss Z
12-15-2005, 01:20 PM
An ipod nano, and maybe a steiff bear. Only cuz i know my mum won't allow me another pet!!!

Mad Mags Moo
12-15-2005, 01:55 PM
To hibernate until its all over? Bah! Humbug! :rolleyes:

ME TOO!!!! I am very busy with 5 cat sit jobs on and 1 house sit job so will be pulling crackers and fussing all my little furry charges....That is what I call a GREAT Christmas!!!!! :D :D :D
Oh and to have a lovely lunch out with my husband .....no dishes to wash!!!! :D

Samantha Puppy
12-15-2005, 01:56 PM
For those of you wishing for miracles... my thoughts are with you. {hugs}*sigh* Thanks... :p

CathyBogart
12-15-2005, 01:57 PM
I want her
http://www.rocketdogrescue.org/pages/doggies_for_adoption/dog23large.jpg

It's not gonna happen though, so I asked for some new clothes and grocery store gift cards.

lv4dogs
12-15-2005, 02:24 PM
All I want is a home computer. Nothing more nothing less.

k9krazee
12-15-2005, 02:42 PM
(((Hugs))) to everybody!! Especially those wishing for miracles this year...you will be in my thoughts and prayers

For Christmas I asked for my dad to help me go shopping and build my agility equipment...which I have been trying to get him to help with for ages...so maybe. I also asked for a few things for my dorm room next year.

christa
12-15-2005, 02:42 PM
I know that I'm getting what I want because I picked it out. :p

I'm getting a diamond ring enhancer that connects to my engagement ring . . . it will put 2 diamonds on each side of it and will make my full wedding set 1.5 karats. :)

mruffruff
12-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Dear Santa,
For Christmas I really want all of the PT pets to be well, especially Slick's Speckles.

And could I please have a couple of furever homes for some of my cats? I think they'd like to have homes where they didn't have to share with 3 dogs and a bunch of other cats.

I've tried to be good this year. You know I didn't have time to get into tooooooo much trouble.

Mary

crazy_caique
12-15-2005, 04:32 PM
For all PTers Wishes and Prayers to be answered!
all pets to find wonderful 4ever homes.
Peace on Earth.
and A cat clock

Happy Holidays All!

Suki Wingy
12-15-2005, 04:37 PM
I know my mom got be much needed new breeches, boots, and 1/2 chaps for riding. She handed me the dover catalogue and said "You really need new stuff, you can't go around riding in jeans with holes in them and boots a size too small!" I also asked for a new bigger terrarium for tigger, subscriptions to The Spotter (the Dal Club of America's magazine) and Showsight magazine, some prismacolor watercolor pencils, and girt certificates to the apple store so I can save for a black nano and noise canceling headphones, because I wanted the other stuff more, I have a shuffle but It is messed up and I hate how I have 200 songs and it is random.

CalliesMom
12-15-2005, 05:09 PM
I just want my husband to get the job he desperately wants. That would be a perfect gift.

MariaM
12-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Well me wishing for a miracle, number one on my list is Major coming into the basement. That's what I REALLY want. Other than that I want The Lord of the Rings Trilogy extended edition DVD's, as I wanted last year lol. Basically I don't really care what I get, because whether I get the things I would like or not, someday I'll have them. Once I get a job. I still don't have The Goblet of Fire book, or the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD, but someday I will. :p