PDA

View Full Version : It went something like this….

kuhio98
12-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Officer: Are you aware that you “flashed” your neighbor?
kuhio98: I can explain…
Officer: Suzanne from across the street may never be the same after what she saw.
kuhio98: If you’ll just let me explain…
Officer: Spill it! It better be good.
kuhio98: Well, I was taking a bath you see. And Pepper decided to crawl under the towels I left in the floor.
Officer: Pepper? What the heck does Pepper have to do with taking a bath?
kuhio98: No, not a pepper bath. Pepper is my cat.
Officer: You’re saying that a cat is responsible for Suzanne’s damaged corneas?
kuhio98: No. It wasn’t Pepper’s fault. See she was so comfy that I didn’t want to disturb her when I got out of the tub.
Officer: Let me get this straight. You blinded your neighbor because you didn’t want to disturb a cat?
kuhio98: Well, of course. I couldn’t disturb her. She was sleeping so peacefully.
Officer: Right lady, continue….
kuhio98: So, I grabbed a hand towel and attempted to dry off, but quickly I discovered that it wasn’t uhh sufficient to do the job.
Officer: Uh huh – Nodding in agreement
kuhio98: I walked out into the hall to the linen closet to get another towel to dry off the rest of my ummmmm “acreage”.
Officer: I’m with ya.
kuhio98: I found a towel and when I turned to close the door, I realized that Bobcat had left all the curtains open so that people could view our Christmas tree lights!!! I screamed and ran for cover.
Officer: But, it was too late.
kuhio98: Yes, the damage had been done. Suzanne witnessed the whole thing.
Officer: Because you didn’t want to disturb Pepper?
kuhio98: Yes. She just looked so comfortable, I hated to bother her.
Officer: Well, I’m not sure how to write this ticket up.
kuhio98: I just hope the judge and jury are cat lovers. No one would convict me! You just can’t disturb a sleeping kitty. It’s just not right!
Officer: You're crazy lady.
kuhio98: Nope! I'm a cat lover!

christa
12-14-2005, 08:48 PM
LOLOLOL

Um . . . seriously???

I'm LMAO!!!

A little confused . . . I mean, seriously??? . . . okay, don't care . . . I'm still LMAO!!!

kuhio98
12-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Christa ~ It went "something" like that. I seriously did flash poor Suzanne who may never recover complete eyesight due to my Alaskan-never-been-in-the-sun skin. But no cops were called. :D

kimlovescats
12-14-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL!!!! :eek: :D

Killearn Kitties
12-15-2005, 06:14 AM
Well, if Mohammed can cut his sleeve off, I don't see anything wrong with you running around your own house looking for towels!!! :D

catnapper
12-15-2005, 06:21 AM
Oh dear! What a sight!!! I can picture it perfectly.... not your nekkid butt running through the house, but the scene! :D ;)

You're a good meowmie... you did exactly what you shold have done!

catmandu
12-15-2005, 08:23 AM
It sounds like One Of Those Days when nothing went right!!!
That will be an interesting story to tell your Grand Cildren yeras from now,when your sleeping Cat almost got you arrested for indecent exposure.

QueenScoopalot
12-15-2005, 09:23 AM
Too funny Lisa! I'm not so sure I'd be letting any of my cats hog towels if I lived in Alaska! It's cold enough here! :eek: ;)

Felicia's Mom
12-15-2005, 09:35 AM
That is a funny story! :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 09:55 AM
:D :D
Oh my! Too funny! :D :D

Corinna
12-15-2005, 10:01 AM
What was susan doing staring in to your house ? Stalking you. :eek:

smokey the elder
12-15-2005, 10:24 AM
LOL! Lends new meaning to the term Northern exposure.... ;) :p

Lobodeb
12-15-2005, 11:06 AM
What an event! I have to agree with Corinna.

My boss tells a story about a woman who calls the cops to complain about their neighbors nude sun batheing. The cops arrive to the lady's house, say they don't see anything. The lady then tells the cops that you can't see from the ground you have to climb the ladder! :rolleyes:

Sounds like a similar situation.

Lisa, I sure hope Pepper appreciated what you went through for him!

AmberLee
12-15-2005, 03:23 PM
:D :D :D Good one!!! :D :D

JenBKR
12-15-2005, 03:26 PM
LOL too funny! What were you supposed to do, move the sleeping kitty?? Sheesh, we all know better :D

crazy_caique
12-15-2005, 04:41 PM
that is really funny! :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-15-2005, 04:46 PM
LOL!!!!!
I have tears in my eyes from laughing.
I too have experienced a similar event. My cats love to wait until I'm in the tub and open all the curtains. My neighbors built a privacy fence. Guess they got an eye full or two! :eek: :D

kuhio98
12-15-2005, 05:17 PM
LOL! Lends new meaning to the term Northern exposure.... ;) :p

Smokey ~ Unfortunately due to age and gravity, it is more likely my Southern exposure that blinded poor Suzanne. :D :eek:

kuhio98
12-15-2005, 05:20 PM
What was susan doing staring in to your house ? Stalking you. :eek:

Unfortunately, our front bay windows line up exactly. So we both have an excellent view into each other's homes. Most of the time we solve this by keeping our vertical blinds at an angle so we're not staring directly at one another. Suzanne was standing in front of her windows pulling her blinds when I put on my little (okay, big) show. :eek:

jenluckenbach
12-15-2005, 05:36 PM
ROTFLMAO :eek: :eek:

RICHARD
12-15-2005, 06:15 PM
And I was waiting for the "pepper spray" joke.

Corinna
12-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Southern Expocure Ha HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oops fell off my chair.

Flatcoatluver
12-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

momcat
12-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Only on Pet Talk would we see a story like this! :D :D :D

Dear Kuhio98, Hi! I just had to see why Meowmie was laughing so much and I saw your story. Thank you for not disturbing my fellow kitty sleeping so nicely on your towel. We both know that would have been blatant aboose. You have no fault here, your neighbor shouldn't be looking out her window when you need a towel from the closet! Anyway, if you need help or advice I'll be more than happy to help you pro bono. You're such a wonderful Meowmie.

Your friend,
Groucho the lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

carole
12-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Aww Lisa that was so funny, I can imagine it all, hey don't knock a lily white skin, something to be proud of. :)

rg_girlca
12-16-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm glad I didn't miss out on this story. What a hoot. Only us cat lovers would understand your need not to disturb a sleeping cat.

Great story. Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!!!!! :D