PDA

View Full Version : What do your cats do to you?

Lando
04-03-2002, 09:04 PM
Have your cats done anything to inspire you to do something or be something, or even have made you act a certain way?

My cats have made want to become a vet and help other animals out. I owe a lot to them.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-03-2002, 10:15 PM
My cats totally inspire me to stay at home!!!:D
I used to be the type that couldn't sit still, I had to be doing something or going somewhere!!! I used to go run any errand that came my way instead of just getting it all done at once.
Now I don't ever want to leave my house. They have taught me how to relax cause Tinky mainly takes her naps right on top of me so I just hang out and let her sleep, it is very relaxing for me too!! Too listen to her purr and I get much needed naps too.:D :)

http://netsnapshot.com/users/7030/images/th_PKl2EsCoBQIAAClj3Ic_7030_18.jpg

LoudLou
04-03-2002, 10:36 PM
Sara- I can totally relate. The Beans inspire us to sleep too!

Lando- To answer your question. Yes, they inspired me to join this BB and meet all these great people and make new friends. Meeting new people was always a phobia for me that made me feel really uncomfortable, but since being on Pet Talk it has helped me to overcome those fears. :)

Former User
04-04-2002, 12:58 AM
Casper and Kitty have taught me how to be patient, how to relax more (hard to get up from a couch when Casper is on top of me!:rolleyes: ) they've also taugh me how to enjoy little things in life. I often find myself staring them while they are running around, I can see how they love that and are having the time of their life. Just simple plying with each other makes them so happy!