PDA

View Full Version : Jim Morrison, The Door and Breaking on Thru (to the Outside and the Otherside).

RICHARD
12-14-2005, 02:32 PM
I have some news that may shock some and please others.

I do believe in channeling people who have passed. Being a Jim Morrison fan
for a long time I am happy to announce that Edward D. Katz is JIM MORRISON!

I am thinking of changing him name to Jim....

Lately he has become attached to the screen door, literally and figuratively.
A few weeks ago he was stuck on the screen door trying to get the squirrel in the olive tree.

No such luck...but the little holes in the screen are a little beigger and let more air in the house!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I walked into my house and didn't latch the front door.

I climbed into bed and soon after I got the urge for that late night snack....I looked around for
Ed....ah....Jim and saw the front door open!

My heart dropped, I got my sandals, flashlight and went outside to find the "Jimster"

I took one step off of the stoop and from around the corner, the sweetest white face peeked
at me..."Dad, I was headed back inside....I just went for a walk.....But it was interesting to break on thru....."

When I brought himn back in I noticed his face was dirty and that he had the "It's a big world out there,
that's why I stuck so close to home!!!" look on his face. :rolleyes:

We may have lost the Original Jim Morrison, but I can tell you that his spirit and his ability to "break on thru"
Is still alive and well in the Edster.... :confused: :eek: :D

Kirsten
12-14-2005, 02:41 PM
LOL, Wait until Ed, ehm Jim, starts bringing home lizards... ;)

Kirsten

momoffuzzyfaces
12-14-2005, 02:42 PM
Edster, best forget being Jim Morrison and stay in the house where it's safer. You probably gave your daddy a gray hair or two! :D

JenBKR
12-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Oh my! You certainly are lucky to be owned by such a legend! :eek:

kimlovescats
12-14-2005, 03:41 PM
No more late night walks, Ed!!! :eek:

catmandu
12-14-2005, 04:24 PM
I dont know Richard,as I ahve read that Morrison could be on the bad tempered side,when he was drinking.
Do you need Ed pitching Beer Bottles at you,to get your attention?

Pam
12-14-2005, 06:41 PM
Glad that you got the *hungrys* at just the right time and the Edster didn't get too far.

Am I the only one who read the words *put on my sandals and went outside* and felt a pang of envy? With the temp about 10 degrees overnight here I shudder to think of my feet in sandals. :eek:

RICHARD
12-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Glad that you got the *hungrys* at just the right time and the Edster didn't get too far.

Am I the only one who read the words *put on my sandals and went outside* and felt a pang of envy? With the temp about 10 degrees overnight here I shudder to think of my feet in sandals. :eek:

Pam,

I apologize wholeheartedly.

I will refrain from any more mentions of weather from now on... :eek:

Catmandu,
LOL,
the closest to drinking the "Jimster" gets is to sniff the bottle and sneer, No worries here.

Kirsten,

DO NOT LAUGH, My nephew lost his iguana and it's still been seen in the area!! :eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2005, 09:40 AM
The Edster and Jim Morrison? Hmmm....I think there is a slight resemblance....if the Edster's hair was black it might have been easier to see before this. ;) :D