PDA

View Full Version : I am getting a New Camera! yay!

petslover
12-14-2005, 12:14 PM
My digital camera has been giving me problems for the last month or so and now today it finally quit on me. I have had it for about 3 years now, and I have been completely satisfied with the product.

But now I am going to get me a new digital camera. I am going to stick with the Olympus brand since I really like it.

This is what camera I am going to get.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4328298

My dad is going with me tonight and to help me make sure I am making a good decision. I am really excited about getting a new camera though.

What do ya'll think about this camera? I have talked to alot of people at businesses and they all reccommended this one camera. So I am going to go get it tonight.

kimboe
12-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Awesome!

poofy
12-14-2005, 03:41 PM
That looks like a really great deal..if i hadnt asked for a computer on my bday, id ask for a camera..lol..but a faster computer with more ram is my goal right now, getting it next mo..thanks to my daugher in VA..show us lots of pictures..lol..cant wait.. :)

anna_66
12-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Looks great! I'll be waiting for some new pictures:D

Glacier
12-14-2005, 07:25 PM
All of my cameras have been Olympus models. I love them. Never had a problem with any of them. Enjoy!

petslover
12-14-2005, 09:59 PM
hmm. I just realized that my old camera is not an Olympus. I have been thinking this for the past three years LOL! and now I just looked at the brand and it is a Minolta.

I'm sooo slow sometime lol!