PDA

View Full Version : Darling Daisy

momoffuzzyfaces
12-14-2005, 11:34 AM
I can't believe my good luck to be the first to greet you today, sweetheart!
What a beauty you are! Just your color cheers me up to see!
It was a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today.
I'm so glad you are helping your human feel lots better after her/his illness!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Hi there beautiful Daisy!!!:D I think your mom said it best, you are one cheerful, sunny, joyful BEST feathered friend!!!:) Bless you beautiful baby girl for making your mom's life so bright, helping to heal her heart, emotionally and physically! I'm so glad she has such a sweet and gentle companion to sing to her, talk to her, listen to her; to put a smile on her face and make her laugh! Pets are the best therapy, the best freinds of all! Thanks so much for stopping by today, Daisy! A little Daisy sunshine was just what I needed on this cold and snowy day! Congratulations to our most beautiful honoree, our most deserving Pet of the Day, Daisy!:) Gentle cuddles and kisses to you precious one! You're the best Hope you and your proud person are having a happy, joyful day of celebration!:) Make sure you get your fill of treat and popcorn, sweetie!:D

Jax
12-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Pets are good for the heart, as beautiful Daisy proves. What a sweet girl!! Congrats to DEAR DAISY!! :) :D :)

nonie
12-14-2005, 07:40 PM
What a sunny inspiration you must be to your Mom. Congrats on being our special POTD! :) I love popcorn, too...Hope you got a piece or two today. I'm sure your Mom spoiled you a little more than usual. How nice that you are able to bring her so much joy. May God bless you with good health and fun-filled adventures. It is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful birdy! :eek:
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)